New Kit for next year?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

First post time! Hello :)

Just playing ahead of the full reveal tomorrow:

Blades_Strip.jpg

This-looks-shopped-4.jpg

Reactions: Moz

I really like it and my two lads absolutely love it....so much so I have just spunked £170 on a shirt for me and 2 full kits for the lads.....now just hoping they turn up before next Friday so we can wear them to the airport when we go on holiday like proper Brits abroad....

Well, I'm disappointed and I would like to blame each and everyone of you. There have been some fantastic kit designs in this thread that the club were not going to use.

Like it a lot, it's a proper United kit, unfussy red and white stripes, black shorts, white socks.

I really like it and my two lads absolutely love it....so much so I have just spunked £170 on a shirt for me and 2 full kits for the lads.....now just hoping they turn up before next Friday so we can wear them to the airport when we go on holiday like proper Brits abroad....

the club said they were dispatching all pre orders Monday / Tuesday that are ordered before Friday so aslong as Royal Mail dont cock up, you should have it Tues /Weds

I'm slightly disappointed if I'm honest. I don't like the central adidas logo at all; would it have been that hard for them to put the Blades badge and the adidas logo in the white stripes on either side?

I'll probably buy one but will investigate methods of removing the screenprint sponsor. I presume that a hot iron will do the trick.

I'm slightly disappointed if I'm honest. I don't like the central adidas logo at all; would it have been that hard for them to put the Blades badge and the adidas logo in the white stripes on either side?

I'll probably buy one but will investigate methods of removing the screenprint sponsor. I presume that a hot iron will do the trick.

Great you can be the beta tester on that. :) That logo looks proper naff and spoils the shirt completely

It'll be a template shirt, so we don't get any customisation of Adidas logo etc. We'll have to get a couple of promotions to earn our own shirt I think; having said that, Sunderland still have had template kits as well - we'll probably have to get into Europe then.

PS - yes the massive stuck on sponsor badge looks cack.

Back
Top Bottom