New Head of Performance Analysis appointed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anyone know anything about the guy? Having our previous head of analysis leave to Brentford makes me think we lost someone good.

He got transported, as the new stats guy, he will probably use Roy's preview and view from....
Roy, tha needs to get a new quill pen.

I guess he got sick of our coaches sticking it in the bin and doing the same things

There's a 'Head of Performance Analysis?' I could do that. Gis a job.

There's a 'Head of Performance Analysis?' I could do that. Gis a job.
Agreed it goes like this Norwood, slow, can't tackle, passes sideways or backwards with the occasional ping. Fleck, slow, overweight, no influence in game for past 18 months. Baldock, solid, aggressive, can't cross, typically pulls the ball backwards before passing inside or backwards....and so on

Agreed it goes like this Norwood, slow, can't tackle, passes sideways or backwards with the occasional ping. Fleck, slow, overweight, no influence in game for past 18 months. Baldock, solid, aggressive, can't cross, typically pulls the ball backwards before passing inside or backwards....and so on

I can definitely do that.

Getting very European aren't we, Pablo, sounds great.

Can someone download him pommpey 's 'My View' for the first games from this season and all last seasons? He's going to have to start somewhere and that's as good a place as any.
Yeah, but I know nowt because I don't go to the Lane and so on, don't forget.

pommpey

I'm looking at this positively. Presumably now Slav's got his mate a job he'll want something for him to do. In turn this should mean that the players start to actually put in a 'performance' rather than do what they've done so far this season.

Interesting -

on the positive he might have some decent contacts/knowledge from abroad. On the negative, perhaps he’s not going to have as good a grasp as the lower level types of players in the Uk as someone based here would. These are the types that actually may sign for us…

Yeah, but I know nowt because I don't go to the Lane and so on, don't forget.

pommpey
1631011041039.png
Not much on at work today, so happy to take a bite.

Don't do yourself down. As you reminded us, although you don't go that much, you watched the last game on a phone, which was clearly superior what with yer' different camera angles and yer' replays and that.

View attachment 120615
Not much on at work today, so happy to take a bite.

Don't do yourself down. As you reminded us, although you don't go that much, you watched the last game on a phone, which was clearly superior what with yer' different camera angles and yer' replays and that.
Y'see?

Thought you'd understand, finally.

pommpey

Interesting -

on the positive he might have some decent contacts/knowledge from abroad. On the negative, perhaps he’s not going to have as good a grasp as the lower level types of players in the Uk as someone based here would. These are the types that actually may sign for us…
Head of Football Analysis isn't a scouting role. He will be doing post-match analysis, analysis of upcoming opponents and teams, reviewing players metrics like distance covered/sprint speed etc. etc.

Head of Football Analysis isn't a scouting role. He will be doing post-match analysis, analysis of upcoming opponents and teams, reviewing players metrics like distance covered/sprint speed etc. etc.
Is it Mitchell who does the scouting and recruitment? I think we missed a trick not getting Jay Socik in who now head of recruitment at Luton

Is it Mitchell who does the scouting and recruitment? I think we missed a trick not getting Jay Socik in who now head of recruitment at Luton
Beans might agree with you on that ;)

Apologies for the edit but I think it would be difficult to make objective calls on recruitment as a fan of the club though. He seems to be doing a great job at Luton but if he gets one or two wrong down there he's not in the doghouse with family and friends for evermore, he would be at BDTBL.

Back
Top Bottom