New Away Kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladesman

The Great Grumbleduke
Reaction score
Looks like we are gonna be voting for a new one next week.

Great...

@southessexblade

wed this to often recently.. this seasons kits are good looking and not that bad according to the quality FACT

I'm not sure if this question has been raised already, but why are we replacing both home and away kits in the same season? I know it is an old argument but i only purchased my away shirt in december and paid top dollar for it.

I wish our shirts would have expiry dates on the label similar to the England ones so we know how long they will be valid for.

:-(

I'm not sure if this question has been raised already, but why are we replacing both home and away kits in the same season? I know it is an old argument but i only purchased my away shirt in december and paid top dollar for it.

I wish our shirts would have expiry dates on the label similar to the England ones so we know how long they will be valid for.

:-(
Yes, very frustrating. I remember thinking it was rubbish how they changed one shirt one year and the other shirt the next year. Oh how I long for those days!! Said it in another post but I wanted to get my Dad one for his 60th but it's in March meaning I can never buy him one for his birthday. :(

I'd like to see one like the navy blue shirt with the purple and green diagonal stripe on it from 1993 - 1995.

We should get a shirt like Inter. Black and Blue are the exact opposite of what we wear :)

yellow and green with red splashes......

I want the lime one we had from wards i love it so much!

How about one like this?

bra_fluminense_1_0607.gif

Look at all the dodgy kits here -
http://www.colours-of-football.com/

Back
Top Bottom