Neutral Fans Views On The Blades Win Against Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not gonna pay any attention to Norwich views. A team that regard grant fucking Hanley as premiership quality are evidently suffering from too much acid.

Fucking Norwich ... who exactly do they think they are? They didn’t walk to the Championship title and they didn’t play amazing football either ... they are deluded!

Over the course of a season quality counts and their lack of transfer activity will come back to haunt them. They will be among the 7 or 8 clubs battling to avoid the drop (as will we) .... arrogant tossers!

I haven’t read this thread yet, I will later, but must say I’ve talked few neutrals today and got very mixed views. I personally couldn’t care less what they say, Wilder has only a few main objectives ie get 3 points, stay up, try to play our way, and entertain the Blades fans. Not the Sky viewers or some Malaysian teenager watching on line or some past it journo reporting for some rag.

I continue to be impressed with Villa fans who seem to really get what we're all about. Norwich fans, who I've always respected, our somewhat smug and I'd much rather the way we play than them. Yes they're very entertaining but so our we and we can grind out results, I think they'll struggle to do that.

The Man City fan saying we couldn't sell out our ground - he must think the capacity us what it says on Wikipedia but we know that they weren't anywhere near that and Man City frequently don't sell out the Ethiad despite being the best team in the lane even Europe so they can talk. I always used to prefer City to Man U but I think Man U fans seem to have a soft spot for us and get what we're about.

Norwich fans keep going on about how superior they are to us, forgetting that we took 4 points off of them last season.
How they can claim they are better than a side they couldn't even beat I have no idea.

I don't get what their problem is, it's not like we go out of our way to be offensive to anybody, especially those carrot crunching farmers.
#bring-Brooksy-back

Fucking Norwich ... who exactly do they think they are? They didn’t walk to the Championship title and they didn’t play amazing football either ... they are deluded!

Over the course of a season quality counts and their lack of transfer activity will come back to haunt them. They will be among the 7 or 8 clubs battling to avoid the drop (as will we) .... arrogant tossers!

They have a lot to say, but then again they can fuckin type 20% faster than the rest of us.....
5985340B-B56D-453D-8513-1814BC308680.jpeg

If pukki keeps his goalscoring up hell get a big move In January, norwich will struggle without him.
there’s the irony right there.. if he does well he’ll get snapped up.. if he doesn’t Naarch will struggle

Nice stuff weird one!

I'm still recovering from the shock of receiving nothing but positive comments from Man Utd fans this season. As for the rest...meh!

Man U fans positive about us in the YouTube comments of our match highlights as well. I think more of their fans are keeping an eye on us because they see Hendo as their future number 1.

Thought Villa fan and Man Utd were quite complimentary as for Norwich god they shag 1 tractor and it's whoopee, Newcastle must be poor as L'pool rinsed them.

Norwich are the new Brentford. Creaming their keks over their quality football whilst ignoring the fact that they can't fucking defend.Also like Brentford, I could not give two shiny shirts about them. They are the football equivalent of the Lib Dems. No one cares what they think. They should change their kit to beige.

If pukki keeps his goalscoring up hell get a big move In January, norwich will struggle without him.
Why would they sell in Jan, there’s no logical reason for them to do so?
In fact everything would suggest they’re better to keep him unless the summer including maximising his price.

When you say ‘fans’ for the big clubs are these wankers off message boards that have never been within 500 miles of their teams’ ground by any chance?!

Villa and Norwich I’d expect some needle from as we’ve had battles with them in recent years. Villa fans are quite reasonable in fairness.

Pukki carry’s on scoring he’ll be off in Jan, they’ll be screwed if that happened as they don’t have any other decent strikers, and Norwich are a selling club so they would cash in.

Fairly balanced comments from most of them but the Norwich fans have clearly had their doses of deludemol increased😳⚔️⚔️⚔️

Good thread on the Preston forum about us and great to see the couple of know nothings on there be called out for their bollocks.

What is in the water in Norwich, lets just forget that we have Sharp and McBurnie that were competing with Pukki to be top scorer and such and pushed title till final game of the season and took 4 points of them and recruited more than them and were up in the division for goals scored as well. But yeah "not enough quality." 🙄 😂

Cant wait for Roygbiv views from Leicester later in the week, their thread on game against us is already 6 pages long.

Majority of them seem worried with their lack of ability to create chances vs our resolute defense and think it will be a hard grind.

I’m always entertained by other fans view of us, nobody really likes us so any grudging praise is well earned. We are rightly getting exposure because of our unique tactics and are gradually shedding the dour, Northern hoofball reputation.

Regarding the attendance, I can tell you that at 10.30 on Sunday morning, I was so excited that I counted up the available seats on The Blades online ticket thingy, there were 272. Just a few restricted views on the Kop and the rest to the top right and left of the BLUT. Don’t know how many Palace brought but they had a decent turnout considering it was Sunday, on the telly and for them, after several years in The Prem, a pretty unattractive fixture.

Can’t fill our stadium from a Man City fan .... sides fucking splitting & pot kettle black.com

“Did we put a sell on fee for lundstram because I don’t think he won’t be at Sheffield Utd next season on this performance shame we never brought baldock”

Does this mean he will or wont be playing for us. Im confused. :)
Good thread on the Preston forum about us and great to see the couple of know nothings on there be called out for their bollocks.

Jeez Royston- you just keep on giving. Bloody wonderful research my friend. This type of journalism should see you rewarded with a fat salary in the national press. Much rather read your stuff than most of the dross served up by the supposed prime timers. Thanks very much

Back
Top Bottom