Neutral Fans Views On The Blades Win Against Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Probably not proper Man City fans either. Wouldn't have a clue who Richard Edghill was.

They’d have kittens if they saw Andy Morrison in an 01 Eidos kit.

Anyway, can understand some of the comments. Not as free flowing as we’ve come to expect. But we’re not usually at the start of the season, usually September & October we play the way we’re used to.

I think of the result, I’d be disappointed than I am happy now if we’d not got a result against Palace. They were that bad!

it was an important psychological barrier for us to get points on the board and a win. now we have done that we will grow into the Premiership.. we weren't in our scintillating best on sunday but who cares??here's a scenario for you all to ponder. if forbid Pukki gets injured. what are Norwich going to do??

If he carries on in the form he is in, will he be with them come end of January? Can imagine some clubs keeping a close eye.

In the wilder era the first 3 or 4 games of the season have been our worst, this season we've got 4 points from our first 2 games and I still think we will improve a lot, under warnock the last time we were here he played ultra defensive to not lose confidence but that didn't work at all, this time were playing more cautiously but are showing glimpses of what we can do when the players believe they belong here. This view from confused me as all the teams I don't like are very complimentary

Bit rich from Norwich who were ruined by Liverpool and rinsed a Newcastle side that will do well to stay up.

I'd agree with one comment that we have made a solid start we are still feeling our way into the division good point away at Bournemouth where I thought we shaded the game and a good win over Palace who are said to be the best counter attacking team around, two games and Henderson has only had to make two real saves. What these detractors forget is only one of our summer signings has got a start in either game the others have mainly got game time due to injuries or tactical changes late in the games. We have players being worked up to full fitness who are still learning how we play, when Wilder introduces them to the team there will be some real quality on show we will get better in the coming weeks without a doubt.
Even Man city win ugly sometimes as for Norwich just cos they have yellow shirts don't mean they play like Brazil as their fans think, only two seasons ago they played out one of the worse games ever seen at the lane for time wasting and general shithousery seems that awful display has been wiped from their data bases.

This the same Norwich that got relegated a few years ago? never realized how good they are, maybe city are shitting themselves at the prospect of going there.

Oh, yeah I'll give them credit for romping the league last year... Norwich is boring, their fans are in a permanent bubble, remind you of anybody (except they don't just dream)

Are norwich another of these teams that are desperate to start a rivalry with us because they have no local ones (and Ipswich is not a rivalry, 45 miles between them is not local) and we just don't give a fuck about them
In the vast hinterland of rural Norfolk, I suppose 45 miles is next door so to speak. And if that wasn't bad enough, Ipswich are now in a different division, making them even more desperate for someone, ANYONE, to be their rival. Isolation does funny things to your brain you know.

Funny you should say that, I was saying yesterday how many Wendy will have been in the pub's watching /half watching the game on TV waiting for us to be beaten or look poor, that, after the defeat to ten man wall must have hurt 🤗
Nowt like a Sheffield Double - especially with us being in different divisions as well 😁

My Derby view is that it was a terrific win , lots of heart and soul , passion , commitment ..the works
You see in Chris Wilder , you have no ordinary manager , I love the bloke , he's a bit special , I really believe Sheff Utd will stay up with him in charge
Liked the look of Luke Freeman a lot , great addition .
Pity Billy didn't play he'd have stuck Mcgoldricks chance away for sure ..but in Wilder you trust ..it's a long season
Palace were awful ..that helped .. but stop banging on about a few empty seats ..game was live on telly , some folks still on holiday , 30,000 is totally respectable
Cheers
DD
( Not Frank Lampard ) Derby County

Abit sad to see some of the citeh fans' views. Of both the Manc clubs I always thought they were the proper Manc team like we are the proper Sheffield team. All the glory hunters were man utd fans etc etc. Seems all the oil money has airbrushed out Maine rd... Playing in div 3 etc etc.

If pukki keeps his goalscoring up hell get a big move In January, norwich will struggle without him.

Was that comment from the Man City fan about empty seats meant to be tongue in cheek?!?!?
Probably from that Man City fan Mark The Pitsmoor Pillock. Anyone who supports M/city would do well not to mention empty seats.

Just read the comment and it definitely is the P/Pillock.

Back
Top Bottom