Nerves ahead of tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Considering I have zero confidence that we'll beat Huddersfield or MK Dons should we get to the final I'm not nervous at all about tonight.

No nerves..................... If we can't win we don't deserve to.

I'm not nervous either, no idea why.

Was babbing it before the league match against 'em.

The only set of shoulders at the right height.

POW, right in the kisser.

:cool:

Not nervous at all about tonight, not confident either though.......!

I'm not nervous actually, rather I'm looking forward to it. And not because I'm supremely confident of a Blades win, either (because I'm not). Odd, that.

Edit: Rather like Torrix, in fact!

I suspect the nerves will kick on for alot of people once they get in the pub/get to the match. I'm really nervous sat at work, and I have been since I woke up this morning.

Alot of our fans talk about our record at Wembley, so are not confident of the win, but we've never lost at home in the playoffs and people still don't think we're going to win!

Records are there to be broken. I just hope it's the 26th May and not tonight.

Its easy ...................... we fucked up big time and let the pigs rub our noses in it and grab 2nd place ! :eek:

No white rabbits out of the hat for the Blades !

What will be will be. Hopefully a cracking day at Wembley and championship football next year. If not then never mind we will have fun passing the pork on the way up next year

What will be will be. Hopefully a cracking day at Wembley and championship football next year. If not then never mind we will have fun passing the pork on the way up next year

Sadly, I worry about how much MM will invest next season. That said, I wouldn't be averse to another season down here as a consolation. It's been much more fun than last season that's for certain...

Unfortunately I can see the scum pushing on next season with some investment from Mandaric and a good manager in Jones.

We can't let them capitalise by lingering down here for too long. A win in the play offs, however unlikely, is a must. We should have made the most of it whilst they were below us because it might be a while before it happens again.

Sorry for the negativity but it's just a concern I have.

Call to arms:

Alan Kelly said:
#sufc Its a night to recreate the atmosphere of old, FA cup games Coventry & Arsenal. Get BDTBL jumping & frighten the life out of Stevenage

To be honest, I feel a bit sick and I can't stop thinking about how it felt to sit and watch the Wigan fans & Players in 2007 celebrate in our ground, on our turf.

Please Please Please not again.

And yet perfectly possible. And you might take Foxy and Linz down with you. Reported.

And those that quoted it. tut tut tut

Well that being the case I've messaged Foxy and asked him to remove it, although it was intended as merely childish name calling.

Damn the lack of the edit/delete option.

Damn the lack of the edit/delete option.

It's there you just have to edit in the right time frame.
Not sure how long it waits but the site allows you to edit for a period of time then locks the post.

It's there you just have to edit in the right time frame.
Not sure how long it waits but the site allows you to edit for a period of time then locks the post.

Fair enough, will have to be quicker in future. Either that or just be more careful when posting in the first place!

I'm not nervous actually, rather I'm looking forward to it. And not because I'm supremely confident of a Blades win, either (because I'm not). Odd, that.

Edit: Rather like Torrix, in fact!

What he said

Even if we get through tonight, it's the dreaded 26th May - wasn't that the date when we spectacularly failed against Wolves in the play off final in 2003?

Even if we get through tonight, it's the dreaded 26th May - wasn't that the date when we spectacularly failed against Wolves in the play off final in 2003?

Indeed.

PlayOffFinalDefeats.png

Back
Top Bottom