Robert Page on the latest episode of the Blades Heaven podcast

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FH Team

Reaction score
Hi all!

Ahead of the FA Cup semi-final this weekend, we got former Blades captain and current Wales boss Robert Page in the studio to talk about his time playing at the Lane, FA Cup memories and preview the Man City game.

You can download the latest Blades Heaven podcast wherever you get your pods (just search for Blades Heaven) or you can click here https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0fhblzg

There's a video in the tweet below -- any RT's would be much appreciated!

Enjoy!

Don't know whether you heard or not FH Team but FallowfieldBlade got a ban. Looking forward to hearing the team's views on the next pod.

Still lives locally. Seen him in Crown at Totley. Ozzy also goes in there.
He used to go in the Fleur occasionally when he played for us. I remember a surreal night when I was the assistant manager, had a quiet lock in with my manager who was a big piggy, one of the bar staff, Pagey and bizarrely Trond Soltvedt who was the pig captain at the time. Both Pagey and Soltvedt were really nice blokes. We didn’t get pissed, just a couple of quiet pints and talking football.

Really enjoyed this podcast, Robert Page talks a lot of sense and seems quite passionate about the Blades, future manager I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom