My take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

But he didn't attack the ball did he? In fact, as usual, he was rooted to the spot. Absolute liability, on top of which, for the last three seasons he's had the worst distribution of any outfield player, of all the clubs in the whole league. Just go on any stats website (who scored, fotmob) and you'll see. Last season he also had the worst strike rate (conversion of chance to goal) of any player in the top 9 divisions in Europe.

Which makes me wonder what the flying fuck Wilder was doing signing him. Okay, he seemed to have stats to back his fee up, but there were better options out there.

It's a testimony to Wilder's naivety that the consistent goalscorers for United have been two veterans who came up with the club, and not the three duds he signed in McBurnie, Mousset and Burke.

pommpey

Which makes me wonder what the flying fuck Wilder was doing signing him. Okay, he seemed to have stats to back his fee up, but there were better options out there.

It's a testimony to Wilder's naivety that the consistent goalscorers for United have been two veterans who came up with the club, and not the three duds he signed in McBurnie, Mousset and Burke.

pommpey
their definetly were better options out there pommp but not at 20k a week you get what you pay for in the premier league if we ever get back to the prem we have to start paying premier league salaries out whether we like it or not otherwise you just become a yo-yo club bouncing between the prem and championship

Back
Top Bottom