My take ....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As mentioned before....Lopata would have been a good option before he went on loan. Also RND

As mentioned before....Lopata would have been a good option before he went on loan. Also RND
Based on what ? Lopata one decent cup
game and out on loan at the bottom of the football league and RND is not good enough for the championship that’s my opinion anyway … and Slavs !

Based on what ? Lopata one decent cup
game and out on loan at the bottom of the football league and RND is not good enough for the championship that’s my opinion anyway … and Slavs !
What was H Maguire and K Walker call ups to the 1st team based on? I'm not saying he's within that ilk but you dont know unless you play them.

Honestly what logical explanation does Slav have to play Brewster over N'Diaye. Idc if he cost £23m. I also want to see RND over that waste of space Stevens. I'm sick of other managers saying 'They'll be up there at end of season'. No we f*cking wont. This team is woeful. Why have we sent out a 6'4 CB out on loan. Inexperience is not an excuse. Blood more youngsters into this team as they're the only ones without a losing mentality and who will actually try and make things happen

What I find massively frustrating is that brewster gets way more game time than he deserves because of the fee, he has contributed nothing since he's been here and based on performances should be a sub for the under 23s

What was H Maguire and K Walker call ups to the 1st team based on? I'm not saying he's within that ilk but you dont know unless you play them.
Slav and his staff know everything about what the youngsters are doing and how good they are I would have thought , Ndaiye will have stuck out like a sore thumb in the u23’s and was brought in so it’s not as if Slav is adverse to bringing youngsters through !

What I find massively frustrating is that brewster gets way more game time than he deserves because of the fee, he has contributed nothing since he's been here and based on performances should be a sub for the under 23s
I would send Brewster out on loan to league one myself , he might find some kind of form and if he does nowt he’s a lost cause and wave goodbye to a wedge of cash … the way it is now is if we don’t play him he will never get form back and if we do play him he’s not contributing much

Interesting thoughts pomps. For me Stevens was much better last night and nowhere near a 2/10, Osborn is not good enough. Egan and Bash were fine. Norwood did ok, Fleck was poor. Brewster? Oh dear! Mousett can't do it on his own very often and his tackle to get a yellow was awful. MGW was decent, Billy was excellent in his cameo. Bogle was poor. Ndaiye was fine. Olsen didn't do much wrong. Hourihaine? Yikes!

Gutted that after starting really well, then playing crap from about the 25th minute and some how getting ahead we couldn't hold on. Forest are piss poor. It's going to be a long season.

Just watched their goal again.
Their player skips past Stevens on his right side. The attempt at a tackle was pitiful.
Then it gets played to their left wing and Bogle stands off and gives him the time to set himself and cross where their main danger man stands unmarked and is given sufficient time to have 2 touches, 6 yards out. Basham / Olsen negligent.
Truly a terrible goal to concede but sums up our defending in a nutshell.
I'm just pleased Forest ( who were poor and there to be beaten) hadn't pushed men forward until they were behind.
Maybe we should save our goal until 90 minutes in future. ( No, make that 90 plus 5!)

Just watched their goal again.
Their player skips past Stevens on his right side. The attempt at a tackle was pitiful.
Then it gets played to their left wing and Bogle stands off and gives him the time to set himself and cross where their main danger man stands unmarked and is given sufficient time to have 2 touches, 6 yards out. Basham / Olsen negligent.
Truly a terrible goal to concede but sums up our defending in a nutshell.
I'm just pleased Forest ( who were poor and there to be beaten) hadn't pushed men forward until they were behind.
Maybe we should save our goal until 90 minutes in future. ( No, make that 90 plus 5!)
Personally I'd have been happier with Forest pushing on earlier leaving more room behind to exploit. I thought their tactics of 10 behind the ball were negative for a home team. Imagine the reaction to us setting up like that at home.

Personally I'd have been happier with Forest pushing on earlier leaving more room behind to exploit. I thought their tactics of 10 behind the ball were negative for a home team. Imagine the reaction to us setting up like that at home.
Team's set up like this because they know we haven't a Scooby Doo how to break team's down and they'll take their chances at the other end when we cough them up.
We need a new midfield.

Team's set up like this because they know we haven't a Scooby Doo how to break team's down and they'll take their chances at the other end when we cough them up.
We need a new midfield.
Agree but Slavs brought in Hourihane and Guerdioura to what effect? Why waste good wages on bit part players? I'm presuming of course it was his decision to bring them in.

Brewster bombed back to defend and made some good tackles that broke up their play.
I was shocked at the speed at which he covered 2/3rds of the pitch running backwards.
Now imagine if he used that speed running forwards…

I was shocked at the speed at which he covered 2/3rds of the pitch running backwards.
Now imagine if he used that speed running forwards…

He did, to get into space for the shot laid on by MGW. Another positive conveniently forgotten.

Agree but Slavs brought in Hourihane and Guerdioura to what effect? Why waste good wages on bit part players? I'm presuming of course it was his decision to bring them in.
agree with you here same think happened last season as well bringing players in just for cover we need 3 in this january that are genuine candidates to go straight in to the team much like gibbs-white

As soon as we scored we went into full panic mode and went all crap.
manager at fault for this.
what a weird team and manager we have.

Please tell me this comment is sarcastic? 🙈🙈

I was referring to his running, which was referenced by the previous poster. His shot was poor but I never said it was anything other.

The point being he got into a good space, for me he had time to take a touch but panic snapped at it.

Back
Top Bottom