My take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Like a lot of Blades on this forum we have invested a lot of money, time, and emotion into this football club.
It is absolutely our right to praise or criticise this team when we want.
Surely this is a fundamental purpose of a forum.
Some people will have a different opinion to others and that's perfectly OK and opens up a healthy debate regarding our much loved football team.
If you disagree with anyone's opinion, join the debate.
There really was no need for your words and reaction.
Just chill out mate and join in.
UTB
I have pal. 👍🏻

I'm still waiting to hear what we did well ?????
I think we will see a lot more of Berge's real talents than we did under Wilder (he seemed restricted under Wilder). Last night (and at Doncaster) we saw more of through balls from the middle and I am confident we will see a lot of that for the rest of the season. Under Wilder and Heckingbottom we were always creating triangles on the wings and that didnt work last season

I think we will see a lot more of Berge's real talents than we did under Wilder (he seemed restricted under Wilder). Last night (and at Doncaster) we saw more of through balls from the middle and I am confident we will see a lot of that for the rest of the season. Under Wilder and Heckingbottom we were always creating triangles on the wings and that didnt work last season
We have to keep Berge at the club first and foremost, Like I have said in other posts for me Fleck and Norwood are done here, sad to say the Fleck of two years ago was one of my favourites.

Opinions eh!….If we all didn’t have one, boards like this wouldn’t exist

Long may it continue.

BB ( Bsc in stating the bleeding obvious, Scumbag College, 1984)

Ps: here’s one…..Ben Osborn isn’t shit, he can do a job for us this season…..he’s just not a LB!

Back
Top Bottom