My take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Norwood shitty little pings were ineffective, baldock is woeful going forward. The man only knows to turn back once in a crossing position. Bogle needs to play from now one. Moussett, just please fuck off now its fingertip embarrassing. We have 5 LB's and i still think we need other and please please please casn we sign a ball dominating CB . Berge was a headless chicken in this system, did not have a clue what to do as nobhead norwood kept dropping between 2 cb's and launching it football.

Yeah I agree with most of that. For me, the main issues were/are:

-Jack Robinson is not up to standard. Missed headers all night, caught napping a few times. Hopefully a new centre back will replace him imminently. Linked to this, we lack a defender who will attack crosses into our box. We remain really vulnerable when balls are played in (like last season)
-Lack of width/movement in the final third.
-Players not had long enough to get used to a new system
-Not quite having the right players for the new system
-Norwood not being any good at what he used to be good at (corners, dead balls)
-Fleck continuing his poor vein of form.
-Midfielders not getting into the box
-Slow build up play. When we moved it quicker we got some success (particularly down the right)

We must, must add attacking midfielder, proper winger and a centre back before the window shuts. At least Slav can now get an idea of who is up to it and who isnt.

Just maybe try and support the lads a little more.

Im not saying blindly, but at times you seem to be overly harsh in your criticism just for the sake of it.

Ive never seen anyone improve their performance or confidence by being berated and screamed at negatively.

Do you want me to be falsely kind to players who last season played dreadfully and committed the club to a humiliating relegation, beaten week after week after week? Do you want me to overlook the fact that many of the said players are performing exactly the same way with worryingly poor levels of footballing outcome, resulting in a very poor performance last night, first night back of a new season under a new manager in front of a packed BDTBL? Am I being 'overly harsh' on players who struggled against a comparatively basic Birmingham side and failed in 90 minutes to test their goalkeeper? Am I 'berating and screaming' at them negatively? What, from the Solent region? Fuck me, my voice don't half carry on this breeze.

I think the groundswell of popular opinion about last night is pretty unified. You seem to be counter to that. If you can find one consistent, positive point about last night's game which suggests this season will be simply a resting one in the division below and next season we are back in the top flight, I'd like to hear it. Yep, it's only one game in. But as the playing staff indicated last season whilst they were getting dicked under Wilder and Heckingbottom that they seemingly couldn't play any other way than to get beaten (with rare exceptions) they are still in that mindset in many areas. Being kind and forgiving is completely counter to what it means to be a football supporter and I doubt there's a boozer about these days with Blades in it who aren't particularly charitable about last night's game, especially if they were stood up singling GCB at the kickoff and expecting them to smash the Yammers all over the park with some devastating football from multi million pound players who have just spent two seasons in the top flight playing against quality teams.

You expect niceness?

pommpey

Can’t disagree with that report. You know it’s bad when the only player we’ve got who can actually beat a man is a defender in Chris Basham and Berge (when he fancies it). We 100% need the 4/5 Slav alluded to, those lot last night still looked hungover from last year and have Wilders tactics ingrained into their brains. Need new blood and a few shipped out for me. That midfield looked so wrong and nonexistent last night, so much space in the middle of the park - please can we play a genuine number 10 and get rid of that wank flat 3. Would rather see Bogle as a right winger than Burke also, think it’d help Baldock.

Good post and points Pommps. I didn't expect a miracle, but I did expect better than that. I thought the other day we might win 3-1, then at the game I toned that down to a draw would be ok. Brum are limited but they played last night like they know what they're doing. Our "defence " were abject, and our "attack " gutless. Osborn tries, bless him, and thought that in the Championship he'd look a bit better, but sadly not. As for the £23 million man, I struggled to actually notice he was on pitch!
Thanks to the complete shambles the last manager left (and I don't mean Heckingbottom), Jokanovic has a massive task to turn this into a winning side. I think he's up for it but I'm not sure most of the players are.
Onwards and upwards, as we say.

Do you want me to be falsely kind to players who last season played dreadfully and committed the club to a humiliating relegation, beaten week after week after week? Do you want me to overlook the fact that many of the said players are performing exactly the same way with worryingly poor levels of footballing outcome, resulting in a very poor performance last night, first night back of a new season under a new manager in front of a packed BDTBL? Am I being 'overly harsh' on players who struggled against a comparatively basic Birmingham side and failed in 90 minutes to test their goalkeeper? Am I 'berating and screaming' at them negatively? What, from the Solent region? Fuck me, my voice don't half carry on this breeze.

I think the groundswell of popular opinion about last night is pretty unified. You seem to be counter to that. If you can find one consistent, positive point about last night's game which suggests this season will be simply a resting one in the division below and next season we are back in the top flight, I'd like to hear it. Yep, it's only one game in. But as the playing staff indicated last season whilst they were getting dicked under Wilder and Heckingbottom that they seemingly couldn't play any other way than to get beaten (with rare exceptions) they are still in that mindset in many areas. Being kind and forgiving is completely counter to what it means to be a football supporter and I doubt there's a boozer about these days with Blades in it who aren't particularly charitable about last night's game, especially if they were stood up singling GCB at the kickoff and expecting them to smash the Yammers all over the park with some devastating football from multi million pound players who have just spent two seasons in the top flight playing against quality teams.

You expect niceness?

pommpey
If we’re playing the “they got us relegated” card, we can also easily play the “they got us promoted” card too.
When he signed, Norwood was the difference between a top-half side and a side that got promotion. Yes, he’s been off the boil for 18 months but due to his overall output for Sheffield United since 2018 he deserves far more respect than being labelled a “nobhead”

If we’re playing the “they got us relegated” card, we can also easily play the “they got us promoted” card too.
When he signed, Norwood was the difference between a top-half side and a side that got promotion. Yes, he’s been off the boil for 18 months but due to his overall output for Sheffield United since 2018 he deserves far more respect than being labelled a “nobhead”

Given the slide in performance over the past 18 months, our rise up the leagues seems notable, but the 'ninth in the PL' to me is based on circumstance and chance rather than our actual output. Our goals tally tells it's own story and let's face it, in that season we were equipped with less of a liability between the sticks and back three to die for.

Now it is completely different and without that nexus of success - mainly JO'C and Hendo as part of it, the shortcomings of the rest are writ large. They were always there, just not so dominant because of the way things elsewhere are. Norwood is still playing a game as if we have our beknighted 3-5-2 and zero fear of consequence, with Fleck and Lundstram on their game around him and the wingbacks marauding up with flanks with oppositions not knowing how to deal with it. He seemingly can't move on from that and play the playmaker role, because he's not good enough. His game is 'the ping' and everyone claps along to it like seals. And now it creates nothing, and oppositions know that all you have to do is press, we'll turn backwards and go back, or square or surrender possession. It's so fucking easy for them. The only other outlet is the speculative long ball - nothing is carried or played down the middle. And for that, we will go nowhere when Norwood is part of our lineup.

pommpey

Well, that was a great evening, wasn't it?

All those fans, in BDTBL, and the loudest rendition of GCB I have ever heard, and still we are seriously sub optimal, with several tens of millions of pounds of players on the teamsheet. If anything it was confirmation of my previous posts that if we play as we have, we'll get what we get. We consistently failed to get chances on goal, we faffed endlessly realigning across the back with the ball, we gave the ball to Norwood to pump it diagonal into 'nothing' and we failed to get a single effective shot the keeper had to save. Tell me, my detractors. What has changed since last season? Oh yes, we ditched our errant midfield turd and we obtained a new manager, who must be in the dressing room as I speak glowering menacingly at certain players who simply didn't fucking deliver tonight. I don't really want to hear 'it's early days' and 'we shoulda had penalties'. They are excuses, not reasons a developing, pretty average Birmingham City beat us tonight. What they did do is watch last seasons videos and plan accordingly. Be patient, allow us possession and close down options. It's not fucking rocket science to beat Sheffield United now, today, as we speak. Just press the player in possession, make them track back, push them to a game of pissing about across the pitch and the game is won. The only outlet for us is, and was tonight, the hollywood diagonal for runner or the rare speculative Baldock break through. All distanced shots were piss poor, no one gambled on the ball across the box. We were there to be beaten tonight. Once we had the fist chin shot, we were staggering about the ring swinging at fresh air.

Okay, small flashes of capability show. Berge and McGoldrick vie for a begrudging man of the match for us but that doesn't cover for the rest of the team who look disorganised and clueless. There's no meaningful movement, balls forward are predictably speculative and when we look like advancing and threatening, the end result is laughably shit. To have a fairly full BDTBL silenced and out sung by the BLLT is shameful, but I can't blame Unitedites for any of that. The team played fucking crap tonight - almost Adkins-level crap - and the fans pouring out at the end was understandable.

We are on zero points now, joint bottom with many other teams. On paper, we should have beaten Birmingham tonight but on grass we were really found wanting. Slav needs to get his scalpel out and cut the malignancy out of the team, get some quality in to get our momentum going. Leaving Basham out was a critical mistake, and having a limited pre-season is a shit excuse.

Ramsdale 5/10: He didn't have much to do, however his positioning for Colin's header and his feet and dive was characteristically shit
Baldock 5/10: Looks like he's struggling a bit and Chong was giving him a reyt run out.
Egan 5/10: Again, doing the centrebacking all on his own. However he doesn't look sharp. Good block early doors
Robinson: 3/10: I have no idea why Slav is playing him, apart from he has a left foot he can apparently use. He looked decidedly vulnerable tonight against Hogan and Jutkewitz
Osborn 4/10: Not a great match for him. Yep, he thrashes about and gets stuck in., but the outcome is mostly poor. Good cross at the end which everyone fucking missed, sadly but that was it really. Like Baldock, loads of goes forward, drags it back horseshit. Can't shoot at goal for toffee. What the fuck he was doing for their goal was anyone's guess
Berge 6/10: There are vast holes in that ninety minutes where you possibly think Berge has fucked off for a shit, and is sat looking at TikTok in trap four in the changing room. Then he's finished, pulls up his shorts, comes back on and gets on the ball and because no one is available he drops a shoulder and ghosts past two opposition players and is moving forward purposefully eventually into a brick wall or has to haul it back and give it to ...
Norwood 2/10: Look. You know what I am going to say. I have said it enough times but what I will say is this: Sheffield United won't progress with this dickhead in the side. He gets his two, and only just two, for his speculative kick at goal and a couple of long balls which went near our players a couple of times.
Fleck 3/10: I did hope John was playing tonight and certainly he made that great tackle in the first half. But the second half he was anonymous. When we signed him from Coventry we were all 'Oh, who the fuck is this? Even some of their supporters say he's shit!' Well, he's going back there, PDQ. Please tell me we don't have to look hard for the glimmers of what we once saw two long seasons ago.
Burke 3/10: Cor, can he run! Shit, can he not play football. He gets his three for the post hit, which if anything was possibly a miskick.
McGoldrick 6/10: Again, the only player who seems to get 'football' out there and try his best to create, harass and do something positive to appear like we might have a plan
Mousset 1/10: Injured again. As the commentators say, has never finished 90 minutes in his time in the UK and didn't disappoint. Anyone who said 'he's up for it' needs to gargle Fairy Liquid

Brewster 4/10: and early foray forward which got me out of my seat and then ... business as usual. Static, in the wrong place and for a striker, incredibly unclinical
Sharp unmarked. No chance to have an effect
McBurnie unmarked, but for fuck's sake man, get and stay in the box. Mixing it up outside just lets the players you should be terrorising off the hook

Birmingham had a fairly bruise-free encounter tonight and yes, their chants of 'Premier League, you're having a laugh' should ring in our players ears, We were playing PL football a short time ago and they are still on big paying contracts. It is inexcusable for anyone to defend tonight's match with bullshit smelling like 'no preseason', 'early days for Slav' and 'the ref was a cunt'. We played predictable, beatable football again under a new manager. The players who can't play any other way should be shipped out and we need Slav to shape a side who first of all has something different that doesn't involve Norwood's limited talents and secondly has the strikers punishing defences and executing their chances.

I expected a win tonight, and so did everyone else. Continue with this shite and we are in trouble. Next kick off I expect to see a lot of changes, both in system and style and also the players. Leaving Basham out for example - our only player who doesn't stop and go backwards when an opposition player fronts up and can beat a player with pace and skill like Berge can (when he's arsed) is a fucking crime.

pommpey
Very fair and enjoyable review pommpey - totally agree about Norwood

I’ve said this on another thread but i think it applies here in regards to norwood:
Ronaldo viera will replace fleck in my opinion. I speak for most people when i say none of us want that but slav trust norwood and to be fair, i feel we all slate norwood unfairly now. Last night for example, norwood did nothing wrong. He did his job which was to pick up the ball from the defence and distribute it. Fleck in my opinion went missing and has done for the past year or so with the odd good game. It hurts for me to say this as I believe fleck is a top 10 player ever for us but he needs to pull his finger out. All well and good having a go at norwood but at the end of the day, his job is a boring one to the spectator and he does it well

I’ve said this on another thread but i think it applies here in regards to norwood:
Ronaldo viera will replace fleck in my opinion. I speak for most people when i say none of us want that but slav trust norwood and to be fair, i feel we all slate norwood unfairly now. Last night for example, norwood did nothing wrong. He did his job which was to pick up the ball from the defence and distribute it. Fleck in my opinion went missing and has done for the past year or so with the odd good game. It hurts for me to say this as I believe fleck is a top 10 player ever for us but he needs to pull his finger out. All well and good having a go at norwood but at the end of the day, his job is a boring one to the spectator and he does it well
I take the part about norwood doing nothing wrong back as he still can’t put in a decent set piece anymore

I know its early days but we are going to struggle with similar issues to last season. Putting aside the defensive issues what I am talking about is midfield and how they interact with the strikers. Berge played way too deep in the first half and in the second did look to take the ball at the opposition. But Norwood playing so deep and Fleck being ineffective means that we are not creative enough. With the limitations of the forward players available we need to create alot more to be effective.
Mousset is the most complete striker but has been a waste of money due to injuries and other stuff. McGoldrick who I like as a player, does tend to slow the game down and isn't the best at sliding a through ball. Billy is an in the box player. McBurnie while awkward could be effective at this level but needs to stay closer to the goal. Burke as we know is severly limited. Brewster looks like a player who can't forage but has to be fed. His positioning and movement are questionable.

It's been apparent since last season that our link up play and movement is poor. Last night we looked like a team of individuals. Unless we can get some players into midfield who can drive at the opposition and create then we will end up mid table at best.

You expect niceness?

pommpey
I went last night pal, did you? Honest question.

A lot of those boys over achieved getting us up to the Premier league in the first place and I’m not ashamed or embarrassed about how they performed last season, sometimes in life it doesn’t go your way regardless of the effort applied.

I think the way you speak about the players is unfair in the most part and unjust but you seem to revel in being a bit of a drama queen about it all.

I went in the railway straight after the game and didn’t here anyone throwing a hissy fit the way that you do, but that was real life and now just words on a forum. If you ever would like to meet up to discuss in person then I’m good with that pal. And I mean do discuss rather than throw profanities at one another.

You complained about the initial post I sent regarding you, but seem to have no problem in dishing out verbals to others on here. I went OTT In my post toward you and you didn’t like it, but you do the same about the team you supposedly support week in week out.

Im a season ticket holder and I actually go to games to support the lads in red and white, if they don’t perform then I have no problem with people expressing criticism with them, I’m not blinkered and won’t blindly applaud poor performances.

But you often go in to them too harshly mate, and it is only one game with little pre season, don’t be so negative so early, if that performance is the same over the next few games then I can understand your viewpoint a little more.

And I’ve been respectful and not sworn or said anything personal in the above post, so when you reply do me the same curtesy.

UTB 👊🏻

A lot of those boys over achieved getting us up to the Premier league in the first place and I’m not ashamed or embarrassed about how they performed last season, sometimes in life it doesn’t go your way regardless of the effort applied.

I think the way you speak about the players is unfair in the most part and unjust but you seem to revel in being a bit of a drama queen about it all.

I went in the railway straight after the game and didn’t here anyone throwing a hissy fit the way that you do, but that was real life and now just words on a forum. If you ever would like to meet up to discuss in person then I’m good with that pal. And I mean do discuss rather than throw profanities at one another.

You complained about the initial post I sent regarding you, but seem to have no problem in dishing out verbals to others on here. I went OTT In my post toward you and you didn’t like it, but you do the same about the team you supposedly support week in week out.

Im a season ticket holder and I actually go to games to support the lads in red and white, if they don’t perform then I have no problem with people expressing criticism with them, I’m not blinkered and won’t blindly applaud poor performances.

But you often go in to them too harshly mate, and it is only one game with little pre season, don’t be so negative so early, if that performance is the same over the next few games then I can understand your viewpoint a little more.

And I’ve been respectful and not sworn or said anything personal in the above post, so when you reply do me the same curtesy.

UTB 👊🏻
Like a lot of Blades on this forum we have invested a lot of money, time, and emotion into this football club.
It is absolutely our right to praise or criticise this team when we want.
Surely this is a fundamental purpose of a forum.
Some people will have a different opinion to others and that's perfectly OK and opens up a healthy debate regarding our much loved football team.
If you disagree with anyone's opinion, join the debate.
There really was no need for your words and reaction.
Just chill out mate and join in.
UTB

A great opening gambit. The tired old 'I was at the game' trope. Well done. That trumps anything anyone, anywhere and anyhow says about last night's match. Regardless of any outcome, one person sat in one part of Bramall Lane with one pair of eyes giving opinion outstrips someone sat at home with twenty of so cameras on the game from all angles. Maybe it's the rich atmosphere of the stadium wot duz it. Maybe not.

And FYI, I live on the South Coast. As explained to many on here, it's not exactly financially or tactically viable to drive 222 miles from my front door to S24SU and 222 miles back and own a season ticket to boot. There's your honest answer.

Well, I'll agree with the first bit, because that is now becoming glaringly apparent. But the second bit is hard to square. Last season was an embarrassment, given we'd spent so much on seemingly shit players and were intent right through two manager situations, to play a dismally predictable and upsettingly beatable system for start to finish. Maybe every week of a negative scorline didn't affect you and our position, rooted to the foot of the table wasn't much of a thing. I'm not about to question your loyalties or priorities but understand this - I and many disagree.

And now we are back onto me. Y'know, people call me a narcissist ...

I'm not sure how to take such an invite. The way things go on here, I'll pass on this. If you're ever in the south Hants region however, gimme a shout ...

Yes I did. Because in the past Foxy and Lins have rightly suspended my ass on here for such an attack. And in honesty, compared to yours, mine has been possibly less aggressive and directed. I hope they take this into account when they review my complaint. Note also: I never attack people personally in such a manner because of their opinion on a game. If you read my crap enough, usually I am reacting to people such as you. Just thought I'd contextualise that.

Im a season ticket holder and I actually go to games to support the lads in red and white,

I'm not, and don't go to (that many) games but still support the lads in red and white. Next ...

if they don’t perform then I have no problem with people expressing criticism with them,

Yes you do.

I’m not blinkered and won’t blindly applaud poor performances.

But it's still not much of a problem for you, is it?

Well, we disagree. I am expecting change and I am expecting something more than last season rewashed. And if you went last night, and if you looked at how we played and if you considered the dismally shit display on show and then juxtaposed it with the abject failings of last season, then maybe my comments might not feel so personal and offensive to you. Don't forget - I am not attacking you. I am attacking players WE support in a football team. If they would have switched on, played well an won, what do you reckon 'My Take ...' would look like?

And neither have I. Please remember, I only respond in kind.

pommpey

The truth always hurts, doesn't it Silent?

pommpey
The truth is that you dont even support the Blades, dont often go to the Lane where you see more of the game than you see on TV.

I am fine with you saying Sheffield United is your club but to me a supporter of a football club doesnt boo or slag off their own players unless they are showing lack of thought, effort or loyalty.

The truth is that you dont even support the Blades, dont often go to the Lane where you see more of the game than you see on TV.

I am fine with you saying Sheffield United is your club but to me a supporter of a football club doesnt boo or slag off their own players unless they are showing lack of thought, effort or loyalty.

What a mardy arse you are, Silent.

Years gone by and you've been a mainstay of these boards. Suddenly you've stopped taking your HRT and you no longer wear a bra.

And you now have a target to take your frustrations out on.

And your labelling me of not being a Blades supporter is contemptible.

What the fuck happened to you, eh?

pommpey

I wonder if Silent would care to tell us what we did well last night as I'm struggling to see much at all.
No, I dont think we will have the same team from last night in future matches. At the moment SJ is stuck with Wilder's signings. Think he is waiting for PL clubs to finalise their squads before confirming the signings that he thinks will do well in the system he strongly believes in. The lack of pre-season is not SJ's fault.

Think a lot of Championship clubs will copy Birmingham's tactics in stopping Berge by having players to grab hold of him and getting a booking

Remember there are still 45 league games left.

Berge is clearly better than I thought and better than most of this squad, he looks a bit out of place. Norwood on the other hand...
At the moment I'd say Fleck is worse than Norwood, maybe he wants to be with his pal at Rangers and thinks similar lack of effort will achieve the same result if so get him sold now along with Norwood their time at this club is over.

No, I dont think we will have the same team from last night in future matches. At the moment SJ is stuck with Wilder's signings. Think he is waiting for PL clubs to finalise their squads before confirming the signings that he thinks will do well in the system he strongly believes in. The lack of pre-season is not SJ's fault.

Think a lot of Championship clubs will copy Birmingham's tactics in stopping Berge by having players to grab hold of him and getting a booking

There you have it.

Silent has spaketh.

We're all wrong and we shouldn't 'slag or boo'

pommpey

A great opening gambit. The tired old 'I was at the game' trope. Well done. That trumps anything anyone, anywhere and anyhow says about last night's match. Regardless of any outcome, one person sat in one part of Bramall Lane with one pair of eyes giving opinion outstrips someone sat at home with twenty of so cameras on the game from all angles. Maybe it's the rich atmosphere of the stadium wot duz it. Maybe not.

And FYI, I live on the South Coast. As explained to many on here, it's not exactly financially or tactically viable to drive 222 miles from my front door to S24SU and 222 miles back and own a season ticket to boot. There's your honest answer.

Well, I'll agree with the first bit, because that is now becoming glaringly apparent. But the second bit is hard to square. Last season was an embarrassment, given we'd spent so much on seemingly shit players and were intent right through two manager situations, to play a dismally predictable and upsettingly beatable system for start to finish. Maybe every week of a negative scorline didn't affect you and our position, rooted to the foot of the table wasn't much of a thing. I'm not about to question your loyalties or priorities but understand this - I and many disagree.

I'm not sure how to take such an invite. The way things go on here, I'll pass on this. If you're ever in the south Hants region however, gimme a shout ...

Yes I did. Because in the past Foxy and Lins have rightly suspended my ass on here for such an attack. And in honesty, compared to yours, mine has been possibly less aggressive and directed. I hope they take this into account when they review my complaint. Note also: I never attack people personally in such a manner because of their opinion on a game. If you read my crap enough, usually I am reacting to people such as you. Just thought I'd contextualise that.

I'm not, and don't go to (that many) games but still support the lads in red and white. Next ...

Yes you do.

Well, we disagree. I am expecting change and I am expecting something more than last season rewashed. And if you went last night, and if you looked at how we played and if you considered the dismally shit display on show and then juxtaposed it with the abject failings of last season, then maybe my comments might not feel so personal and offensive to you. Don't forget - I am not attacking you. I am attacking players WE support in a football team. If they would have switched on, played well an won, what do you reckon 'My Take ...' would look like?

pommpey
I disagree, I think that when you are actually at the game you have more of a bond and attachment with the lads on the field and the club. That’s not saying that you are less of a supporter for not attending and I appreciate your circumstances, do you ever get up in the course of a season though? It’s like attending live theatre as opposed to watching it on T.V, it’s doesn’t always translate over.

Last season was incredibly painful to endure, heartbreakingly so. But that’s life. And like I said I never felt embarrassed, I felt frustrated at not being able to be there to help lift those lads that had given me so many good memories previously and to show my loyalty. I felt every defeat, like I could tell Chris did and the lads did too.

Yes we spent a few quid and it didn’t work out as hoped but none of that was done with the purpose and we had plenty of bad luck coupled in with signings that didn’t live up to what we all hoped for.

Well fair enough, I can understand if you have been held to task over comments then it should be the same rules applied to everyone.

We are all expecting change, but we lost 1-0 with a new manager and a new system. I’m not sure it’s realistic to think we are going to transform over night. Covid and a limited pre season didn’t help so we all maybe should have a little patience.

Of course you are entitled to be as passionate as you choose about what you see on TV and your opinion is as valid as anyone’s, you take the time to articulate yourself and the trouble to defend each point of what you say much better than I can.

But my main point is that when you do go week in and week out then you do have more of a bond with the club and the players, not that it makes you a bigger fan and any more entitled than the next man but I genuinely feel you do have more of an affinity with the players, if I thought they were going out on that pitch and not caring then I would voice my opinion. A lot of these lads are playing above their pay grade and have over achieved. That’s why I feel passionately when I see someone not critiquing them, but slagging them off.

But debate is good, and I’m always up for another perspective.

For what I posted to you originally I apologise. UTB 👊🏻

Yes you do.

pommpey
And we are all narcissistic to some degree

Yes this is my worry I saw nothing different last night than what Wilder and Heckinbottom put out last season, remember we are in a lower division and played a team who last season were in serious danger of dropping to league one. I'm still waiting to hear what we did well ?????

btw if you need to know I was there last night on the kop you might have a slightly better view from your seat

Back
Top Bottom