My New Exhibition

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Im going to see Standing at the skys edge but on the 23rd of December :rolleyes:
looks like a trip to Psalter Lane for me.
Ah well, there have been slight developments. By the 10th December 5 large canvases should be on show for the first night of Standing at the Skys Edge. All the canvases depict Park Hill Flats. Also there my images will be shown on their screens. After 3rd January my exhibition moves to The Crucible.

I now have 5 large canvasses on show at The Crucible Theatre. They are also showing around 30 of my photographs taken in 1969 and 1970 on their big screens. They are all photographs taken on Park Hill Flats. They are complementary to the musical "Standing at the Sky's Edge". Just after the 3rd of January, my full exhibition consisting of around 50 pieces will move to The Crucible Theatre. I'll be there on the 17th around 6:45 If any of you guys have booked for that night. Come and say hello.

Attachments

• 20221209_151512.jpg
    20221209_151512.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 48
  • 20221209_210650.jpg
    20221209_210650.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 47
  • 20221209_235703.jpg
    20221209_235703.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 48
  • 20221209_235715.jpg
    20221209_235715.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
Thank you Mick. Mid 80’s I worked at a place on the junction of Petre St/Carwood Rd. The buildings aren’t familiar but the topography is. As a child my Dad was raised by his grandparents post WW1 somewhere nearby

If I remember right thats where they had the TARDIS bit further up the street on edge of the grass. We used to call it that even though it didnt look like the one on the show, bang opposite Beaties.
Not sure.

Mick great pics at the crucible last night , a fantastic night all-round

Is your gallery still on at Psalter Lane? Will have a wander up on Sunday.

Went up earlier on today and really enjoyed it! Noticed you’d shifted a few of the prints/photographs for sale too, so that’s good! I’ll have to take a look at the ones in the Crucible when I’m in town.

Mick I love your work! I work with Rebecca Hawley and we are always on about it. I always wondered if you were "that" Mick Glad you're getting some recognition! Lovely stuff.

Mick I love your work! I work with Rebecca Hawley and we are always on about it. I always wondered if you were "that" Mick Glad you're getting some recognition! Lovely stuff.
Thank you so much for your kind words. Rebecca and Lee are lovely people.

I’ll try and call in next time I’m in town, looks good. I used to get access to quite a lot of galleries through my old job. I’ve no idea what I’m looking at really but I’ve seen a lot. (Once went to a Julia Margaret Cameron exhibition with a girlfriend years ago).

Mick is there a website where these can be viewed? Not that I have a problem browsing ‘Old photos’ but after a few hours I get the dead eye…

Back
Top Bottom