My final Take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are certain members keep having a pop against Pommpey who don't like his reports, then don't read them or do you just to make trouble?

Because they have got absolutely fuck all to say about football or Sheffield United. So - next best thing - player, not ball.

As you say, the option is to see it pop up and think 'fuck that, he talks out of his arse, the home-sitting, stupid sailor cunt' and either put their own version up or go and masturbate or summat.

But no. It has to be read and I have to be targeted. Then called a narcissist, usually by people who don't comment about football.

You couldn't make it up.

pommpey

Or posting shit memes and laughing to yourself about it without any self-awareness whatsoever.

pommpey

hes-an-angry-elf1.gif

Because they have got absolutely fuck all to say about football or Sheffield United. So - next best thing - player, not ball.

As you say, the option is to see it pop up and think 'fuck that, he talks out of his arse, the home-sitting, stupid sailor cunt' and either put their own version up or go and masturbate or summat.

But no. It has to be read and I have to be targeted. Then called a narcissist, usually by people who don't comment about football.

You couldn't make it up.

pommpey
Poor you.
It makes me sick to stomach to see how badly some people persecute you!

Pommpey I bet they are wendyites with nowt better to do.

Nah. It's United fans who come on here but they lack any upstairs stuff to contribute to a meaningful dialogue about United. They've probably honed their skills being dicks elsewhere on the internet and S24SU is just rich pickings. All I am doing is pointing the finger back at them. Either discuss Sheffield United, or fuck off. As seen, it's their mission to shut people down who simply put their honest opinion on the game up and they sustain the thread long after it should be off the bottom of the board.

pommpey

I hope these My Takes stop permanently.

Don’t really need the added nonsense he brings to them. Ego driven and full of vulgarity.

Deadbat provides great level headed reporting and that’s all the site needs.
can't agree BB. Don't always agree with what he puts but for me the most entertaining read on the site .

can't agree BB. Don't always agree with what he puts but for me the most entertaining read on the site .

Its the vulgarity he can't stomach. Even when he's alluding Fallowfield fucks his own mother.

pommpey

what I want to know is where and how did Pommps learn his punchy writing style ? Pretty impressive for a Lad with modest background on the Valley. I grew up on Hemsworth road and was regularly roughed up in Graves park by those lads.

I hope these My Takes stop permanently.

Don’t really need the added nonsense he brings to them. Ego driven and full of vulgarity.

Deadbat provides great level headed reporting and that’s all the site needs.
You can always just not read the thread…

Voila, problem solved!

Actually, why are you posting at all if Deadbat’s reports are ‘all the site needs’?

'You' again.

Want my fucking autograph, love?

Will it make you shut up and stop making a tit of yourself? You've got form for it.

pommpey
Been practicing writing your autograph, in your exercise book, have we?
Schools out Pompey. Enjoy the close season.Hope you find love this summer!
'You' again.

Want my fucking autograph, love?

Will it make you shut up and stop making a tit of yourself? You've got form for it.

pommpey
Nah, thanks but no thanks!
You been practicing writing your autograph in your exercise book?
Schools out, Pompey. Enjoy the close season. Hope you find love this summer!

Are you drunk?

pommpey

Is this one of those spot the difference competitions?

what I want to know is where and how did Pommps learn his punchy writing style ? Pretty impressive for a Lad with modest background on the Valley. I grew up on Hemsworth road and was regularly roughed up in Graves park by those lads.
Maybe learnt it as we all do,the school of life.😐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom