Murphy still a doubt, no loans coming in...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why do you believe that? They haven't proved to be world beaters so far so seriously, why do you think we'll suddenly come good?

Correct.
We have demonstrated, consistently at home, that we do not have the pace, guile, or coaching knowhow to break down teams at home.
That has not been addressed in any way!! Gross incompetence at the highest levels of the Club.
But we persevere ......
UTB & FTP

Danny should have the ba**s to come out in the press and say " I wanted a couple in, but was told no by the Board". Then, at least, we know where to vent our anger when we fall short again this season, as we will with the squad he has.
What are they going to do, sack him? I think not !!
UTB & FTP

Why would an employee go public and slag off his employers. ?

When we fall short ? You might as well give up then and don't go to any more games.

Who would you have brought in to improve the squad ?

has anyone noticed since Blackman left , we havent had a penalty

Please don't tempt fate- who would take it? Would he score?
Don't you think watching SUFC is stressful enough without having to worry about penalty takers?

its probably why weve been spluttering at home , theres been lots of justifiable claims , just need a decision or 2 to come our way , we are due

1 in 2013 6 in 2012 hardly consistant

Correct.
We have demonstrated, consistently at home, that we do not have the pace, guile, or coaching knowhow to break down teams at home.
That has not been addressed in any way!! Gross incompetence at the highest levels of the Club.
But we persevere ......
UTB & FTP

How do you know what has been coached ?

Pace ? Miller,Poleon,Miller,Macfadzean would suggest you are wrong. Even Flynn has pace...just doesn't use it often enough

How do you know it hasn't been addressed (re the form at home)....are you expecting us to hammer everyone at home (yes I know the results aren't what we expected)

Obviously we aren't that incompetent away from home but that doesn't get a mention.

Loads of things wrong with the club(in particular the board room) ' Last season we played some good football and didn't go up. Let us wait until the end of the season to decide whether DW's tactics are the right ones. I would take defensive minded,boring 1-0 wins in six games rather than free flowing exiting football and only winning 4 games

Loans tend not to be the answer it seems. Looking at Wednesday making d day signings left right and centre reeks of desperation and inevitable doom. I believe our current squad is capable of getting us out of the sewer league.

All it reeks of to me is somebody desperately trying to improve on their current plight. Personally, I would be quite pleased to see this sort of urgency and determination from the Blades.

Desperation?

Aren't we DESPERATE to get promoted?
With 9 games in 30 days surely adding to the squad would help - injuries/suspensions/SUFC 'luck' could all play their part and McCabe & his board fail yet again to bolster the squad that he keeps selling, and weakening,, leaving his increasingly poor managerial appointments with few options,

The more I think about his actions the more it reinforces the argument of those who say he only employs' yes men'

All it reeks of to me is somebody desperately trying to improve on their current plight. Personally, I would be quite pleased to see this sort of urgency and determination from the Blades.
Loads of loans? It did'nt end well last time. I am satisfied our current squad is good enough to escape this league.

Joining this chat late, but is it now the collective wisdom that we didn't spend any money when we were promoted to the Premiership either on wages or transfers?

Our wage bill in the Premiership was £22.4M.
That increased to £25M for the next two seasons after relegation.
Should have been the other way round surely?

Back
Top Bottom