Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always rated freeman, he always plays well against us and I think he’s do job for us in the Duffy role.

He’s younger than I thought too. Would make all kinds of sense (to me) and would be a player I’d be excited about seeing how he does.

Is Freeman right or left footed?

Had it in mi head he is a left footer

Edit: Just checked. Indeed he's left footed

That's two of em then wi Fleck ............. unless..................... :eek: :D

Hope we sign someone before I kipper

We can't flounder around in the transfer market
The lad from the democratic republic of Conga Eel be a good signing

We’ll only catch tiddlers fishing in the small pond...

I am perched on mi chair while carpin on about United and then heard we’re after another goalkipper called Troutman (well, pronounced troutman in our house).

These fishy puns are so frustrating when I only what to update the latest transfer rumour!
If they don't stop NOW, I'm going to have track someone down and krill them :mad:

Be another drinker like McNulty and we'll just end up having to pick up the barbel.

I reckon that if the 3 signings we've been talking about come off we'll be moving into Turbot drive

As I side note, this fkin weather. I've got a reyt Dab on

twirlo:

As of Friday just gone, nothing happening with any other players. Gallagher looks like staying wi Southampton. We've offered Hogan at villa a deal. Wilder was very busy sunday, he didn't meet up wi his mates for a gargle. He was trying to complete deals for in comings and nothing at all on out goings. But straight from the horses best bud, owt can happen very quickly.

twirlo:

As of Friday just gone, nothing happening with any other players. Gallagher looks like staying wi Southampton. We've offered Hogan at villa a deal. Wilder was very busy sunday, he didn't meet up wi his mates for a gargle. He was trying to complete deals for in comings and nothing at all on out goings. But straight from the horses best bud, owt can happen very quickly.
Just as long as this is straight from the sea horses mouth :oops:

twirlo:

This makes it sound as if we've had a bid for Hogan accepted? but I bet it's just the wording.

Ruddy hell, we orfe to have heard summat by now.

I’ve heard most of the players we want out by out by end of week.

Does it?

Doesn't to me. Just says we've made a bid
‘We’ve offered Hogan at Villa a deal’ is what it says so you can see where Reedy is coming from but as he says, it’s probably the wording.

‘We’ve offered Hogan at Villa a deal’ is what it says so you can see where Reedy is coming from but as he says, it’s probably the wording.

ok I take yours and reedys point

If said player is hesitating, perhaps to see if owt better comes along, then it doesn't sit very well with me.

I hope CW is looking elsewhere and not relying on him to say yes

It’s possible that we’ve spoken to Hogan without fully agreeing a deal with Villa. If we’ve asked Villa what sort of figure they’d be looking for and we weren’t put off by it they could have given us permission to speak to Hogan to see what sort of figure he would be looking for. Be a waste of time negotiating a deal with Villa for us to be miles off with Hogan

Apparently following the Brooks sale the parasitic pieces of shit (agents, obviously) are upping their fee and wage demands.

It begs the question why we didn't get our signings in before selling Brooks.... but when have Sheffield United ever done something like that. It's a big scary alien concept to us.

Waiting another week or two to sell Brooks might have even got us a bigger fee for him.

ok I take yours and reedys point

If said player is hesitating, perhaps to see if owt better comes along, then it doesn't sit very well with me.

I hope CW is looking elsewhere and not relying on him to say yes
I’m pretty sure he will be mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom