Outgoing? Mousset?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Are we taking bets on how many games in till his first injury? Joking aside, I really hope the kid figures it out....all them physical attributes, such a shame to waste em.

I’m not sure if it’s necessarily the academy system because yes whilst a scholarship deal of a few hundred quid a week is a lot of money for a teenage lad it’s not a life altering amount of money. Those lads parents will still be grafting to make ends meet and whilst that scholarship money will help and the lads can buy nice clothes etc you’re not solving all your life problems with it. Even after that a few grand a week on a first pro deal is very good money but really you still can’t go ape shit like money is no problem.

The issue is the massive money that clubs put in front of these lads when they are sold at 18/19 suddenly. At that point immediately your parents and you are taken care of for life you can buy some completely frivolous nonsense which so many do and suddenly you’re out there living the lifestyle and projecting a level of wealth on social media that even your astronomical wages can’t keep pace with living like an oligarch.

It’s easy to see why in that scenario so many lose focus and so many go bankrupt once the monthly wages stop coming
i agree regards the monetary aspect, but its not confined to just money, imagine the standing and adulation at school, oh XYZ is on Man Us books, everyone at School is aware, mates in and out of School, parents etc hard for anyone to stop that from affecting their thinking, attitude etc

i agree regards the monetary aspect, but its not confined to just money, imagine the standing and adulation at school, oh XYZ is on Man Us books, everyone at School is aware, mates in and out of School, parents etc hard for anyone to stop that from affecting their thinking, attitude etc
For clubs like Man U yeah although I think Man U moves all their youngsters into the same couple of schools. Which in of itself probably has a detrimental effect as you insulate these young lads from the real world and put them in an environment where everything is geared to being good at football.

For clubs like Man U yeah although I think Man U moves all their youngsters into the same couple of schools. Which in of itself probably has a detrimental effect as you insulate these young lads from the real world and put them in an environment where everything is geared to being good at football.
Just comparing it to my School days, and the cocky barstewards that thought and behaved like they were the next big thing, because they played for the School or 3rd rate youth team, and the bloody fawning idiots that let them!

Starts for Salernitana tonight in the lone striker role in front of Ribery....

Starts for Salernitana tonight in the lone striker role in front of Ribery....

I reckon he touched the ball ten times in the first half - one shot on target, once to a team mate and seven times to an opponent .Then the hand ball which resulted in a booking and a penalty. He did not come out for the second half.

I reckon he touched the ball ten times in the first half - one shot on target, once to a team mate and seven times to an opponent .Then the hand ball which resulted in a booking and a penalty. He did not come out for the second half.
and they can't have the £300k back!

He actually looked in better physical shape, but had a bad game and was subbed after half-time. They all looked a bit lost as a team, but I think they're a completely new starting 11. I think the owners have deep pockets so I doubt they'll be worried about the amount they paid, however, Moose's career is something he needs to worry about if he doesnt find form soon.

Back
Top Bottom