Most mardy thread so far

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Still hurting over on PT

One sow, Maxine, who can't see the irony in "Boouncing Day Massacre"

"
It's not witty they've changed one word of what we say, it's just another example of the numbskulls they are.

'Make up your own material and stop nicking ours.'

And as someone's already said 4-2 is not a massacre."

And another who seems to be getting back to normal quicker than most

"Point is they've had to wait 38 years for this. Somehow I doubt we'll have to wait that long before we stick it to them again"

The passion you have for this position you hold great to see.

To be honest I'm looking on there about 4 times a day. It's just adding to the glow of victory. To see them now trying to dust themselves down and get on with it is as if everything is normal is beautiful. The majority are still in utter shock but there are more and more now crawling out of the shelter with the sort of misplaced bravado that we know and love them for.

As for your other amazing post on this thread, I think the new party line now seems to be "they're setting themselves up for a fall" and "we always have the last laugh". How they can't see the irony in these comments makes them even funnier.

I think the Wilder Comments come from this type of jibe which has been constant:

“They might have won promotion but that’s the worst league one ever..”
“Sure they got 100 points and the title but it’s only the pub League...”
“The gap between the Championship and League One has never been greater, it’s like going from the pub League to La liga 2...”
“They’ll struggle to get 20 points...”
“Just wait until Brentford tear them a new one in the opening game, they’ll know just how far behind the standard they are...”
“Brentford will struggle this season...”
“Barnsley will be a bigger test, they know what this league is all about...”
“Barnsley are shite!...”
“Derby will hammer them...”
“Just been talking to a Derby fan, he says they haven’t got a clue...”
“Bolton will have something to prove, Madene to scrore a brace and the rot will set in...”
“Bolton are shocking, they’ll be down by Christmas...”
“Sunderland looked good on the box last week, I fancy them to give dem Blades a spanking and start the rot..”
“Sunderland are going to do a Blackburn and fall through the leagues...”

AND FINALLY...
“They’ve not played anybody as good a Wednesday, this could be embarrassing for them if we start off on the front foot. We could better the BDM, totally smash them...”
Wednesday were hopeless today, anybody could have beaten us, United are a poor side...”

Can't remember who posted it yesterday but I cut and pasted to send to my piggy mate when he grunted similar

This needs posting on PorkTalk!!

Unbelievable Geoff. In denial comes to mind. They'll be bouncing Carlos out if they have another couple of defeats.

Class/Classless is their latest buzzword. File it with 'always in our shadow' and 'premiership clubs want us there/neutrals want us to win' whatever game they are playing in.

All completely meaningless but say it often enough and they start to believe its true. Pigonomics

Also the 'atmosphere' choreographed by a brass band which 'looks great on TV' and is 'class' despite the fact no other English club resorts to it and the bouncing is completely unique except it was nicked of West Brom/Rangers.

I said this yesterday and I'll say it again.

We hurt them, psychologically and emotionally and the wounds will take a long time to heel.

We know it, and they know it.

Let's just enjoy every moment of this that we can, because we deserve it

It's like being back at school when one of those wannabe bully types finally got smacked back by someone, and you thought "that'll shut the littgit up for a while" but, no, next day he's back on form and his mates are talking about what a cheap shot it was and he'd definitely win another fight.

This one is my favourite.
"I get that he can gloat about the win but he still plays the 'poor old hard-done-by us' tune. Even when they got promoted McCabe had some odd dig about our youth

I dont recall our hierarchy ever putting stuff like that on the public record"
Cant recall them putting anything on public record without a court order.

I feel sick after being on there, off to wash in really really hot water and bleach, Balanced piggies are very few and far between, they speak of us being Classless and having a chip on the shoulder, some of them need a bloody good look in the mirror, happy we are moving on to the match on hump day, so we can leave these cunts in our rear view mirror.

Just mardy to start with:

"He’s just trying to ingratiate himself with his fans, so when he’s flirting with relegation in 6 months, he has a few friends.

Even when they have some success they need to mention us first.

McCabe is a different animal entirely, the local boy done good, reminds me of Dave Allen, whose arrogance know no boundaries regardless of the facts."

Then this absolute gem:

"They obviously learned a lesson from Norwich last week.They were falling all over slow timing throw ins,goal kicks etc. They did a job on us stifling our play at every opportunity.How there defenders got away with the assaults on Hooper without any yellow cards I will never know but yet Bannan gets a yellow in the 1st few minutes for nothing"

Nothing yet about 'four flukey goals' or how we were 'lucky with the ref / wind / pitch / sun in Westwood's eyes etc' but give it time and I'm sure they will have a simple explanation for it.

" I'm absolutely convinced that Steve Evans will manage United one day, another loud-mouthed berk always ranting about some injustice or other while securing annoyingly good results out on the pitch."

There's only one team in Sheffield where the pie man might turn up. Mind you, he'd be a perfect fit with their fan base and would certainly improve them - is he Tango in disguise?
Fukin hell, can you imagine, tuna pie.:eek:

Are Wednesday really as good as the piggie faithful say they are ? I know i am biased because i hate the bastards,but i just can't see that they have the quality that they think they have,who actually are these so called quality players, Hunt,Lees,Jones,Reach,Wallace..............for fucks sake,wake up you really are deluded !!!!

Are Wednesday really as good as the piggie faithful say they are ? I know i am biased because i hate the bastards,but i just can't see that they have the quality that they think they have,who actually are these so called quality players, Hunt,Lees,Jones,Reach,Wallace..............for fucks sake,wake up you really are deluded !!!!

Well they booed Hunt - who'll never live that megging down - Jones was like a statue and the Dutch CB has whiplash after being Duffied.

They're still in denial bless em.

The problem with their 5 stages of derby day grief is that it ends how it started, with delusion.

"When it boils down to it, they're still an incredibly bitter bunch with a huge chip on their collective shoulder"

Extreme-Irony.gif

Doing a bit of overtime Roy?

Blade.I.am fella. Bit of advice, Blade to Blade.

Firstly apologies - I got you mixed up with BTL the other in my post derby euphoria (pissed you see).

Secondly your new avatar is a picture of a fat Brighton fan crying at the Amex. He's not a pig.

Unless you want to rub in the fact that they run out of pies at the Amex last week, you may wanna change it. You're welcome :)

The bottom line is very simple.

If you offered a Wednesday fan an Owl Chairman, an Owl Manager and an Owl Captain they wouldn't say "Actually no thanks, we're happy with what we've got.".

They right to be pissed off, and the Owl lad on Praise or Grumble last night (can't remember his name) got a lot of my sympathy, talking about inflated prices and the fans footing the bill for overpriced players. They're in a mess, both on and off the pitch, and while we're doing well they'll always focus on our success rather than their own failures.

Ignorance is bliss after all.

Blade.I.am fella. Bit of advice, Blade to Blade.

Firstly apologies - I got you mixed up with BTL the other in my post derby euphoria (pissed you see).

Secondly your new avatar is a picture of a fat Brighton fan crying at the Amex. He's not a pig.

Unless you want to rub in the fact that they run out of pies at the Amex last week, you may wanna change it. You're welcome :)
Really shouldn't trust what folks post on Facebook. Thanks for the heads up, stay tuned.

I can't believe we breath the same air as those imbeciles. Thick as mud the lot of them.

This is a classic cheap childish shot at CW... 'I thought the same. His comments, while not triumphalist, came across has very mealy mouthed and slightly undignified. Unlike Carlos he's a sweaty, unintelligent and fairly class-less individual'

It's a fact! that CW's interviews tell it as it is and usually take around 5-6 minutes, on the other hand Carvalhal goes on and on and on for about 20 minutes and says absolutely nothing?!
Do they even know what 'mealy mouthed' means? The stupid cunts.

:):D:p its getting better now theyve had chance to go home and practise some witty comebacks!!
So many dates and past events being thrown up.
Live in the NOW piggies, first hurdle to over come such a horrific event... acceptance .

Back
Top Bottom