Most mardy thread so far

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ridiculous thread. I can't believe they think he can't stop talking about Wednesday. It's in an interview about the derby for Christ's sake, of course he's going to get asked about them and respond.

Other than in those interviews,
I've never heard him talk about Wednesday because it's not relevant.

Envy. Pure and simple.

P.s if Wilder hadn't mentioned Wednesday and had said something like "I'd rather focus on us" their fans would simply be saying "look at Wilder, doesn't even want to talk about us because he's scared/jealous/just a small fry manager."

Given my family is split between red and blue, I am so glad I chose this side.

The shock is slowly lifting, the bitterness has kicked in and small shoots of the delusion are springing up.

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/259985-wilders-post-match-victory-victimhood-comments/

Nobheads. Bitter, history-reliant nobheads.
"Let them have their moment in the sun"
"Out of our shadow"

Well, we'd better get the sun cream out then 'cos it's shining bright on S2 & the forecast is for gloomy, cloudy times to come for the piggy twats in S6.

Amazing to see what embarrassment does to some people - when there's nothing to be embarrassed about really. They lost to the better team. Their over-priced, over-paid & over-rated players couldn't deal with us. Simples!!

And then there's that nutmeg.....

I cant stand the pure ignorance and arrogance of those comments.

They really are utter cunts.

Hope we smash em at the Lane in January.

" I'm absolutely convinced that Steve Evans will manage United one day, another loud-mouthed berk always ranting about some injustice or other while securing annoyingly good results out on the pitch."

There's only one team in Sheffield where the pie man might turn up. Mind you, he'd be a perfect fit with their fan base and would certainly improve them - is he Tango in disguise?

The thing they don't understand about Chris Wilder is that he has passion and desire and wants to win every game. He won't think we're the underdogs in a lot of games but he has that underdog fighting spirit that we all want to see, the worlds against us so let's just show them how good we are and if we don't win every tine we need to have given everything on the pitch so our fans know what this team means to them. If they want a Portugese manager with no passion who drones on for 30 minutes at interviews without saying anything and can't get a bunch of overpaid players to turn up for their first derby in 6 years but who has "class" well long may it continue. I know which type of manager I'd take every day of the week and it isn't the one from the dark side. I also love how they talk about a lack of class and call us cunts etc in the same sentence, they lose any moral standing straight away without even a hint of irony. Cheers for the post Roy, it's a busy week for you:( but been great so far:)

We aint just "better" - They really do believe the Pub League shit they spouted. or rather did believe it

No, they still believe it, that's exactly what their comments in the thread are saying. They can't use superior football, they can't use superior support, they can't use superior stadium, they can't use superior anything.
So they have tried superior fan behaviour, our fans hit grannies, children and the disabled, that's all but proven to be a lie
So now they try another tact, classless manager even in victory.

I think it's called passion but hey ho, that's something they wouldn't know about

Standard typical pigs, seen it too many times now to believe their shit, but they continue to delude themselves beyond belief.

The usual:- big hype about the match and how they are going to batter us and bigging up themselves beforehand, squirm and make excuses and try and belittle us afterwards with "Let them have their day in the sun" and now totally ignoring the evidence of their own eyes about the standard "It's just like Bassett again".

Not this time pigs we're here with a plan and more quality than you, and a manager 10x whatever you have or can get with your 'owners' running the show. You had 5 years head start on us, but done bugger all.

5 YEARS AND YOU FUCKED IT UP.

The shock is slowly lifting, the bitterness has kicked in and small shoots of the delusion are springing up.

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/259985-wilders-post-match-victory-victimhood-comments/
This is a classic cheap childish shot at CW... 'I thought the same. His comments, while not triumphalist, came across has very mealy mouthed and slightly undignified. Unlike Carlos he's a sweaty, unintelligent and fairly class-less individual'

It's a fact! that CW's interviews tell it as it is and usually take around 5-6 minutes, on the other hand Carvalhal goes on and on and on for about 20 minutes and says absolutely nothing?!

Very much clutching at straws, not sure what Wilder has said to upset them to be honest.

If its highlighting we have spent less money than them (which is a fact) and coming from the so called pub league (which has been said many times even by our own fans) then they need to develop a thicker skin.

I don't recall him mentioning about being in anyones shadow though. Unless they meant the bit when he talked about us being away for 5 years or so?

What hurts them is that we did beat them and we have spent fuck all compared to them. Not surprising that they are trying to look for something to distract themselves from yesterday, we probably would be doing the same.

To be fair to the pigs they have reacted better than I thought they would, I just expected a wall to wall "wankers, scrubbers, blah blah blah". They have mostly admitted we battered them and that we are moving in the right direction. I wouldn't have been that magnanimous in defeat, but then if they had won it would have been through cheating and a poor refereeing decision so it's a bit different.

'Unlike Carlos' he will still have the same job in 6 months time !
CARLOS will be the classiest guy signing on at West Street.

I think the Wilder Comments come from this type of jibe which has been constant:

“They might have won promotion but that’s the worst league one ever..”
“Sure they got 100 points and the title but it’s only the pub League...”
“The gap between the Championship and League One has never been greater, it’s like going from the pub League to La liga 2...”
“They’ll struggle to get 20 points...”
“Just wait until Brentford tear them a new one in the opening game, they’ll know just how far behind the standard they are...”
“Brentford will struggle this season...”
“Barnsley will be a bigger test, they know what this league is all about...”
“Barnsley are shite!...”
“Derby will hammer them...”
“Just been talking to a Derby fan, he says they haven’t got a clue...”
“Bolton will have something to prove, Madene to scrore a brace and the rot will set in...”
“Bolton are shocking, they’ll be down by Christmas...”
“Sunderland looked good on the box last week, I fancy them to give dem Blades a spanking and start the rot..”
“Sunderland are going to do a Blackburn and fall through the leagues...”

AND FINALLY...
“They’ve not played anybody as good a Wednesday, this could be embarrassing for them if we start off on the front foot. We could better the BDM, totally smash them...”
Wednesday were hopeless today, anybody could have beaten us, United are a poor side...”

Can't remember who posted it yesterday but I cut and pasted to send to my piggy mate when he grunted similar

Well when you perceive yourselves as "massive " the only way to claw back any sort of dominance is to deride your opponents. Epithets thrown at us such as journeymen and that lad Brooks will be leaving you soon only highlight their hurt and bitterness at losing badly to us. A brief spell of 15 minutes pressure and a transient euphoria of bouncing led them to witness a superb wonder goal by Duffy and a goal by Clarke that showed their defence to be inept and clueless.

To get at Wilder is the last desperate attempt to take away the shameful display of a load of over paid pillocks who never turned up. Wilder was telling as it is and the truth hurts. They have no sense of history.

Back
Top Bottom