Most improved player so far this season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Truth is whoever has or hasn't improved, our team if we get promoted needs to be Anel, Iliman, Berge and 20 odd others

Truth is whoever has or hasn't improved, our team if we get promoted needs to be Anel, Iliman, Berge and 20 odd others
Add Bogle, Lowe, Egan, Clarke (if we sign him), Baldock, McB, Brewsterand RND. We wouldn't need to do a Forest and I reckon would have every chance of keeping McAtee and Doyle for another season. No way they would have a chance at Citeh yet.

Not played as much as we’d like this season but compared to his short reign last season before going on loan to Forest, Lowe certainly seems to have found his legs and looks a lot better player

Obviously McAtee has improved the longer the season has gone on so well done him

Over the longer term, I would argue Ndiaye has improved immensely, hence the big boys now hovering

I think Norwood is back at his previous best for us, mcburnie up there will his spell before we signed him so I'd say Ndiaye as he's able to influence games even more and he's still growing as a professional.

I'd vote Mcburnie. Norwood, Ndayie and RND all better than last year, but in a most improved contest Oli wins for me

Mcburnie for me, Norwood always had class and I believe relegation effected the squad and knocked a few. Mcburnie showed us glimpses of his ability, but this year attitude 1st class. Tin hat on if you disagree UTB

Norwoods doing Unbelievably people say he’s doing it for his contract I’m not sure about that maybe He is he , Or maybe just enjoying his football Because he is coming to the end of his playing career.

But my vote goes McBurnie ,I must admit I wanted him out he was pathetic for two years but the improvement has been immense I just hope it is as good when he comes back from injury. I just think it was a mental thing with McBurnie and he sorted his head out now !

Norwood was the bollocks in the second half of last season

Most improved this season has to be the two Maccas?

Jimmy Mac and Oli Mac have my votes

Ndiaye was already very good, and this season went to excellent and consistent, but didn’t have as big steps to take as the other two IMO

It’s great that we have so many to choose from. UTB

In consider…
Bogle as well
McBambie, no, drop that nickname it’s McBurnie, gained my respect
RND, could not see why he was being picked, now he’s a must
Lowe, without doubt PL clubs will be chasing if we f*** up

Close run but given longer chance to show improvement I think RND just pips Lowe as most improved.

nb If Brewster hadn’t been sidelined by injury again he might have figured but I fear his career is going to be a short one.

One thing about Norwood is that (like Egan) he doesn’t miss matches he is a very good championship player and stands out the step up is the problem

Back
Top Bottom