Most bizarre pitch intrusion ever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd have preferred it if he pulled out a trumpet.

The Steward was going to grab him then stopped whilst he made the sign of the cross… I thought was going to be some just stop oil nutter at first.

The Steward was going to grab him then stopped whilst he made the sign of the cross… I thought was going to be some just stop oil nutter at first.

Agree....thought that bit was bizarre.

It was as though he was about to be grabbed by the stewards but politely asked them
"do you mind if I finish my prayers on the centre spot first....I only need 10 seconds"

So the stewards agreed and let him finish off his prayers before nabbing him.....very weird stuff.

Did he get kicked out
Yes, he was arrested after he left the pitch. The police were far less polite in their handling of him than the stewards.

After some of the atrocities that we’ve seen over recent years, I must admit that I was glad when he finally exited the ground. I had one of those unhelpful voices in my head saying “why has he kept his hands in his pockets since praying on the pitch, I hope that he hasn’t got a detonator in his hand….”

If he made the sign of the cross then he definitely has.
Oh I’m not so sure , the 22 year old blonde he was praying for may have been waiting and hot to trot when he got back home. Praise the Lord

Yes, he was arrested after he left the pitch. The police were far less polite in their handling of him than the stewards.

After some of the atrocities that we’ve seen over recent years, I must admit that I was glad when he finally exited the ground. I had one of those unhelpful voices in my head saying “why has he kept his hands in his pockets since praying on the pitch, I hope that he hasn’t got a detonator in his hand….”
You're the one hearing unhelpful voices in your head pal.

Back
Top Bottom