Most bizarre pitch intrusion ever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What's with the French flag avatar
Believe it or not an accident. Done several years ago by my Grandaughter and I don’t know how to change it. That said, I am a Francophile and a French speaker. Why, do you ask ?

Believe it or not an accident. Done several years ago by my Grandaughter and I don’t know how to change it. That said, I am a Francophile and a French speaker. Why, do you ask ?

I wouldn't worry about it. Understandable question after last night but I think most people realise you're not on the wind up.

If you did ever want to change it:
  • On a PC, click on your name at the very top of the page then in the profile section click on your avatar
  • On a phone, click on your avatar at the very top of the screen then click 'edit'

I wouldn't worry about it. Understandable question after last night but I think most people realise you're not on the wind up.

If you did ever want to change it:
  • On a PC, click on your name at the very top of the page then in the profile section click on your avatar
  • On a phone, click on your avatar at the very top of the screen then click 'edit'
Cheers. I’m a proper technophobe.

I had one of those unhelpful voices in my head saying “why has he kept his hands in his pockets since praying on the pitch, I hope that he hasn’t got a detonator in his hand….”
That's better than being told to murder prostitutes I suppose.

Yes, he was arrested after he left the pitch. The police were far less polite in their handling of him than the stewards.

After some of the atrocities that we’ve seen over recent years, I must admit that I was glad when he finally exited the ground. I had one of those unhelpful voices in my head saying “why has he kept his hands in his pockets since praying on the pitch, I hope that he hasn’t got a detonator in his hand….”
It was that cold I kept my hands in my pockets and on my detonator, fortunately it didn’t go off until around 11.00pm and in a safe place😉

Apparently his father died last week, and he had agreed to do it to say goodbye.

The stewards were great when they knew, and just took him back to his place at the away end.

UTB & Slava Ukraini
Then SYP went straight into strong arm tactic mode, if only she could put handcuffs on 🤦‍♂️ . They really dont help themselves do they.

Udders fans singing 'sign him up' was funny though.

Back
Top Bottom