Player Suggestion Morelos

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Seems well unhappy at Rangers, looks available for <£16m, could use Lunny as a weight for the transfer.

Lille apparently not interested anymore, wouldn't be surprised to see it happen out of the blue, especially with their interest in Lunny and us after a striker.

Obviously there's attitude problems but if CWAK can get him focused then there's no denying he's one hell of a goalscorer

Total fruitcake. A good player that possibly could cut it at Prem level but a huge risk with high likelihood he'd see red in more ways than one
His disciplinary record wasn't that bad before joining Rangers, might just be that Gerrard is a proper numpty and he needs a wiser, more experienced head to guide him

Busy sulking it seems at Rangers so doesn’t immediately seem to pass the personality test. Famously can’t score against Celtic so maybe is a flat track bully in Scotland? Don’t watch enough to judge

I regularly watch Scottish football for my sins and I’m not sure he is better than Championship level , he will miss a fair few

I prefer my team to have 11 players on the pitch. Dis guy would spend more time being sent off that on the pitch.

Know nothing about him and don’t watch Scottish football (who would actively choose to watch it..?), looks a tad overweight, he’ll love going down London Rd with Moose eating crap.Seems like he can score goals in the SPL and Europa League, 0 red cards this season, 2 last and 4 the season before that.

Gerrimin.

Know nothing about him and don’t watch Scottish football (who would actively choose to watch it..?), looks a tad overweight, he’ll love going down London Rd with Moose eating crap.Seems like he can score goals in the SPL and Europa League, 0 red cards this season, 2 last and 4 the season before that.

Gerrimin.
Before we even think of buying him, we the fans, must be told - what sort of car does he drive?

Scores lots of goals in the Scottish Prem, (46 in 95) as does Edouard over at Celtic, (49 in 84) in an infinitely better side.....if we were linked with the latter the forum would be sinking in spaff...

Need some sort of firepower, Leeds look to be close to adding Rodrigo for 35 million Euros

I dont think hes good enough for the PL
Hes a red card waiting to happen he gets easily wound up
If people dont like Mooses body language Morelos is on a different level

Scores lots of goals in the Scottish Prem, (46 in 95) as does Edouard over at Celtic, (49 in 84) in an infinitely better side.....if we were linked with the latter the forum would be sinking in spaff...

Not in mine it wouldn’t. He looked average in that highlights clip somebody put on here. His ball control didn’t look good enough for the Premier League. He wouldn’t get half as much he box as he does in the Scottish League.

Not in mine it wouldn’t. He looked average in that highlights clip somebody put on here. His ball control didn’t look good enough for the Premier League. He wouldn’t get half as much he box as he does in the Scottish League.
He's also scored many goals for them in the Europa League.

He's also scored many goals for them in the Europa League.

Against Copenhagen and somebody called Cluj. Oh and he scored against Sarajevo in the Champions League Qualifiers. Still not really Premier League standard clubs, are they?

He's a fucking idiot and would be an appalling signing for 5 million let alone what he would cost.

It's not just the player, who knows what his agent is like? If Wilder's experience of tunnel vision agents is anything to go by it could add a level of complication that Wilder could do without.

Not doubting the players ability, but if only it was that simple.

Back
Top Bottom