Moments you know you’re missing it..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Canterbury Blade

Reaction score
Sat at home tucking into the Buxton ales and got reflecting.

Last years last pre Xmas match away at Brighton. A great pre match session in Lewes and a McBurnie winner. Some great pubs and even a great Xmas market down by the Harbrewery.

This year, same game, same Saturday and none of us are there. What a different year and would so love to be there.

A moment I know I’m missing it..

Roll on Xmas 2021...

UTB

That McBurnie goal was, in my opinion anyway, one of the best away day moments last season. Would dearly love to see Oli do something similar again soon, for him as well as us.

Sat at home tucking into the Buxton ales and got reflecting.

Last years last pre Xmas match away at Brighton. A great pre match session in Lewes and a McBurnie winner. Some great pubs and even a great Xmas market down by the Harbrewery.

This year, same game, same Saturday and none of us are there. What a different year and would so love to be there.

A moment I know I’m missing it..

Roll on Xmas 2021...

UTB
Love Lewes (especially Harvey’s Brewery) and thought about living there but the London connections that I needed were/are shite.

Aah we'll be dining out on that McBurnie goal for years, I reckon he'll score another beauty like that before he retires.

A very heavy and messy weekend. Wonderful.

Loved the fact they keep the bars under the stands open after the match to allow the train queues to die down. immediately celebrating that win with a few beers, lots of blades and a good sing song in the ground was a highlight last season.

Back
Top Bottom