Misjudgement

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We will be the ones 10minutes later with registration papers
If we scribble out the Sheffield United bit on the letterhead and scribble in some Premier League team name, it'll still get through

Err, yes it is Eric old boy. Denying what you've written is silly at best.
Err, no it isn’t old boy.

I’ve written the club aren’t willing to match Chris Wilder’s (apparent) ambitions. Probably due to the fact we can’t afford them. Therefore Chris should reign his ambitions in a bit.

There is no dig at the owners there and if you think there is you’re reading into things far too much.

Err, no it isn’t old boy.

I’ve written the club aren’t willing to match Chris Wilder’s (apparent) ambitions. Probably due to the fact we can’t afford them. Therefore Chris should reign his ambitions

There is no dig at the owners there and if you think there is you’re reading into things far too much.

Nice try Carters, but by suggesting the club has little ambition that amounts to a criticism, whether you prefer to say it isn't or not. You've pointed a finger yet refuse to accept what you've written. Now if you'd described this differently and with a bit more thought this conversation wouldn't be necessary.

Nice try Carters, but by suggesting the club has little ambition that amounts to a criticism, whether you prefer to say it isn't or not. You've pointed a finger yet refuse to accept what you've written. Now if you'd described this differently and with a bit more thought this conversation wouldn't be necessary.
Jesus Christ, you’re now inventing your own interpretation of what I’ve said when I’ve said otherwise. That is just barmy.

If Chris Wilder is ‘ambitious’ and we can’t afford it, we aren’t in a position to pay for Sam Gallagher. Simple as.

If I was slating the owners believe me I’d not be shy in saying so.

Back
Top Bottom