Mini League of 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fjortoft's Aeroplane

Reaction score
Looks increasingly like we're in a mini-league of 2 which I don't really give a shit about. All I care is Wilder is allowed to start building a team in January that can perform well in the Championship (we're miles away currently). If the prince fails to properly back him in Jan then its 100% car park time.

Looks increasingly like we're in a mini-league of 2 which I don't really give a shit about. All I care is Wilder is allowed to start building a team in January that can perform well in the Championship (we're miles away currently). If the prince fails to properly back him in Jan then its 100% car park time.
We're skint, not going to spend anything in January are probably nowt in the summer.

I think a draw would have been a fair result today but sadly that would have done us fuck all good with Forest winning.

12 points is all I care about, along with a new contract for McBurnie.

Save the January money for the summer.
There's no way we can do enough shrewd business in the Summer to be ship shape and ready to go next season. We really need to be getting some players in this January and let them settle in a bit and have a proper pre-season then add a few more in the Summer.

I still maintain that getting 20-25 points is all we can expect this season. We’ll be 10 points adrift at the bottom.
Agree on the first point, disagree on the second. At some point Luton will get figured out while Burnley aren't good enough to play the way they want to. United 20-25, Luton 23-26, Burnley 23-27.

I wouldn't trust Wilder to build anything including owt with Lego.

Not even a charge up the divisions from the middle of league one?
Yesterday's man I'm afraid that was his peak only failure since he walked out, his ego is some much bigger than his managerial ability.

All that TV money that "hadn't arrived yet" in the Summer is surely in the bank by now?
The Prince has done a fantastic job of imprinting us being skint into everyones head. Only 5 more seasons of premier league football left to pay off slightly overspend for one season!

I still maintain that getting 20-25 points is all we can expect this season. We’ll be 10 points adrift at the bottom.

20-25 points is exactly what I had a par total as after our summer activity. So I’m not thinking in any terms other than squad building and dignity/morale for the remainder.

Today really hurt, not because of a relegation odds shift, but because we need to maintain some momentum and spirit.

Agree on the first point, disagree on the second. At some point Luton will get figured out while Burnley aren't good enough to play the way they want to. United 20-25, Luton 23-26, Burnley 23-27.
I’d be interested to know the lowest combined bottom 3 points totals through the years.

20-25 points is exactly what I had a par total as after our summer activity. So I’m not thinking in any terms other than squad building and dignity/morale for the remainder.

Today really hurt, not because of a relegation odds shift, but because we need to maintain some momentum and spirit.
I’m hoping the fact we were 2-1 up and looking likely to get a 3rd before OG stepped in means heads wont drop like they did after 0-8, 5-0 etc

Most defenders will score an OG at some point, we’ve just fucked ourselves by scoring 2 in 6 minutes

The Prince has done a fantastic job of imprinting us being skint into everyones head. Only 5 more seasons of premier league football left to pay off slightly overspend for one season!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing sheff utd fans that there's no money.

We were only going to be backed if we had a fighting chance. Not looking likely at all now.

We were only going to be backed if we had a fighting chance. Not looking likely at all now.
Backing for a Championship campaign is a lot cheaper than backing to try and stay in the Prem. He can spend £10 million in January instead of £25 million...

Now it’s about next season!

Bomb whoever we don’t need. Save whatever money we have for permanent signings.

Back
Top Bottom