Middlesbrough v. Sheffield United - 12/08/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Credit the opposition, this is not easy street.

Boro are now wondering whether to stick or stick. Boro never twist.

Boro not really threatened in the final 3rd (Blackman not had a shot to save) but they look really comfortable, agree about the misplaced passing from the Blades and passing into dead ends

If this stays as it is there is no shame in this scoreline.

There will be teams go there this season and get turned over..

We have defended well. And all the issues they have caused us have been a result of our own mistakes..

Ched has looked good..

Littler concerned with the playmaker role. The seems to have bounced off both Carruthers and Duffy.

Having not played against a pacey and powerful forwards for 6 years the defence have had a bit of a rude awakening today. Far from disgraced but we need to accept that games like this are beyond us this year.

Very predictable outcome. We've not really threatened and been second best. Probably the best team in the league have beaten us 1-0 on their own patch.

3 shots really (2 Clarke, 1 Coutts) otherwise quite tame but Boro not had many either, thought Blades were toothless.

Having not played against a pacey and powerful forwards for 6 years the defence have had a bit of a rude awakening today. Far from disgraced but we need to accept that games like this are beyond us this year.

bit harsh on the defence i think on the whole been pretty solid, think we lost in in the middle of the park today if anywhere

If we lose it hinges on that Bash error and that Clarke missed chance. Blackman has not been busy. Stats will be interesting.

You would be reporting him to the FA after that.

Robbed of a point, but in fairness were second best.

Much better second half performance though, but they seemed to just take their foot off the gas.

Still much too sloppy. Can someone return the real John Fleck please? Several players lacking poise and concentration, but he took the biscuit. Billy was non-existent as well.

On the plus side, I think they'll win the league, and we matched up to them second half.

We need to be much better against Cardiff. They had a very good result today.

Great response second half. Full credit to them.

I may get shot down for this, but these are the games this season where anything is a bonus for me. After the first half I felt the gulf was clear but our response was terrific.

Whatever the possession stats are there can't be much difference in real chances created and we got robbed at the end (although in fairness I'm not sure it was free kick).

That linesman made two absolutely shocking decisions.

Nonetheless I think we're looking ok enough.

Robbed by an idiot - hope he has another look at that tonight and feels embarrassed by his decision.

Shocking decision. I hope we put in a serious complaint about that twat.
2 perfectly good goals dissallowed in as many matches now.

Robbed of a point, but in fairness were second best.

Much better second half performance though, but they seemed to just take their foot off the gas.

Still much too sloppy. Can someone return the real John Fleck please? Several players lacking poise and concentration, but he took the biscuit. Billy was non-existent as well.

On the plus side, I think they'll win the league, and we matched up to them second half.

We need to be much better against Cardiff. They had a very good result today.

Fleck looks like he's struggling with the pace of the game so far for me in the last two games.

Back
Top Bottom