MGW or Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's just a bit ironic what happened.

He scores his pen. The ref penalties Samba for going early and it could be us.

Shades of the past. Jags gives a goal away and is the main beneficiary with a big move and the one who did the damage, Unsworth/Samba are not with the club to enjoy the spoils.
Yeah. Could be worse though. Huddersfield got triple fucked. Toffolo, O'brien and corberan.

To be honest, MGW.

But I'm loving what Sander is bringing. Even though I've expected him to leave this window and still do.

The real answer is Ndiaye who I hope stays forever. Genuinely feels like a DidZy regen/replacement.

Irrelevant fucking question.
No, it’s a reasonably interesting, albeit hypothetical question, that has drawn some considered, numerous and illuminating responses on a generally uncontentious and engaging thread for a quiet Friday. It’s a forum for views and opinions on all things Blades related so a brief discussion on the comparative merits of two of the most significant signings of recent times seems reasonable. Inevitably, it seems has to be the ‘Mr Angry’ response somewhere in every thread so congrats on your three word, abusive and above all pointless contribution :)

MGW is certainly up there, but not ahead of TC or Sabella in my days of supporting the Blades.

Before my time, at 32.

We've not had an abundance of exciting players. Ndlovu and Tonge (briefly). Michael Brown. Danny Webber & Steve Kabba. Kazim-Richards. Naughton & Walker (very briefly). Ched Evans. Jamie Murphy & Che Adams. Mark Duffy. David Brooks.

I don't think any of those are comparable to MGW for entertainment value.
Sander Berge is on the right path though. And if Khadra can play like he did the other night for the rest of the season then he certainly could be up there.

Last edited:
No, it’s a reasonably interesting, albeit hypothetical question, that has drawn some considered, numerous and illuminating responses on a generally uncontentious and engaging thread for a quiet Friday. It’s a forum for views and opinions on all things Blades related so a brief discussion on the comparative merits of two of the most significant signings of recent times seems reasonable. Inevitably, it seems has to be the ‘Mr Angry’ response somewhere in every thread so congrats on your three word, abusive and above all pointless contribution :)
Thank you.👅

Back
Top Bottom