Messi.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

kevreedy

Reaction score
Just heard a good un. My brother was at Watford gap services on the m1 motorway. this massive Mercedes. stopped right in front of him.and this bloke got out. fucking hell it,s
Messi.so my brother asked are you going to Sheff wendy. Messi replied who are they Amigo never heard of them. I know Sheffield United. Senior Sabella has told me all about them.
I would love to play for Sheffield United.but they can not afford me, Amigo.i go to Man Ciity.

Surely he would have flown in to Manchester Airport which would negate the need to be near Watford Gap 😀

I bet he was really pissed off Maccies weren't doing Eat Out to Help Out, when he'd stopped off just for that. Maybe got a meal deal instead?

FC Barcelona were touring England, playing in friendlies.

Bizarrely, SWFC were the first team that FCB would play,
only 1500 attended, not C19 related though, DC made the tickets £1867 a piece.

On the coach to the ground, Messi stands up, turns to his team-mates and says,
"Today my brothers, you shall all take your WAGs on a shopping spree in the famous
Meadowhall. All you spend, I shall cover, it is all on me. I shall go to SWFC and play them alone,
single-handed, as a gesture to you all.''

After the game, the FCB players and WAGS plus all staff, arrived at Hillsborough, all smiles.
Alas, Lionel is sitting forlorn in the corner, sadness etched across his beautiful face.
''Why so sad Lionel?'' asked new FCB manager Senor Wilder.
''Boss, I could only manage a 1-1 draw against the famous SWFC, I have let you down''
''No, never, never, never'' interrupts Senor Knill, assistant manager, ''To draw 1-1 here is a marvellous result''.
''But, Snr Knill and Chief Wilder, the players, the officials, the name of FCB, it wasn't the result that I have let you all down with.
It was my red card in the 20th minute when I was 0-1 down''

So I’m walking down the road, I see Messi and he says “I’ve just got back from ‘nam”....

Best thing for this thread.............

1599060078165.png

I really hope he goes to Man City. Messi v Basham is a sight I would love to see.

Just heard a good un. My brother was at Watford gap services on the m1 motorway. this massive Mercedes. stopped right in front of him.and this bloke got out. fucking hell it,s
Messi.so my brother asked are you going to Sheff wendy. Messi replied who are they Amigo never heard of them. I know Sheffield United. Senior Sabella has told me all about them.
I would love to play for Sheffield United.but they can not afford me, Amigo.i go to Man Ciity.

Play him off, Keyboard Cat.

Back
Top Bottom