Meanwhile...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The performance at Bristol City was by far the best of the season
I didn't go to that game Bart, but we must have been like Real or Barca for it to have been better than Barnsley. A bit of consistency should see us over the line in the playoffs, I'm not overly confident but I am certainly hopeful and optimistic otherwise what's the point.

I'm of the view that 5th or 6th, Chesterfield, Swindon, MKD or Preston is not as relevant as which United shows up - we could beat them all or lose to them all. Its in our own hands (or heads).

Indeed.

Would only fear Preston, so hope they still pip MK Dons.
If we play the A team and a strong midfield (Bristol formation please) we should fear no one.

UTB

I would prefer to play Preston in the first round or not at all.

If we play them in the final, that would mean that one of us would have to win promotion. That can't happen of course, so either:

1. It will go to penalties which will go on forever; or

2. The World will end.

I do not find either of these scenarios attractive.

I would actually like to play Swindon, as that 5-2 hammering is a distant memory and they aren't doing that well.

I didn't go to that game Bart, but we must have been like Real or Barca for it to have been better than Barnsley. A bit of consistency should see us over the line in the playoffs, I'm not overly confident but I am certainly hopeful and optimistic otherwise what's the point.
We were one-nil down at half time and they were applauded off as they were playing that well. 2nd half we passed and moved round them and picked them off for the first two goals and a quick break for the third. We made a top of the table side on a fantastic run look distinctly ordinary.Holt's came on for Baxter after about 15 minutes and we all of a sudden had a midfielder breaking into the box. Also, Basham played in midfield which I think will be key to us if we make the play offs. It was 90 minutes of positive passing football. McEverley and Kennedy were excellent at centre half.

The frustration is we have seen the players can perform to a high level (for this division) so why they aren't consistent at playing to that high level is bemusing to say the least. Play like we did at Ashton Gate over 3 games we will win the plays offs.Trouble is,we might play like we did at Yeovil

Is there actually ANYONE we would like to meet in this division?if given the chance

I'm of the view that 5th or 6th, Chesterfield, Swindon, MKD or Preston is not as relevant as which United shows up - we could beat them all or lose to them all. Its in our own hands (or heads).
Or even draw them all

Back
Top Bottom