McBurnies petulance.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Could have seen him sent off tonight on his return. I fully expected the ref would red card him too.
Don't get me wrong, when he came on he didn't put a foot wrong, he was the rock we needed to see the game out, but he really needs to grow up now, especially as it seems we can't sign anyone else to see us through.
Obviously i don't know what Hecky will have said to him, or say to him tomorrow, but he needs to take onboard the gravity of what a sending off could mean to the team, especially a straight red.
Time to show a mature head Ollie, and live up to your price tag to see us home. And whilst i hate to single anyone out after another 3 points on the board, it really needs addressing.

I’m going to single someone out.
Fair comment. I am.
i found it really frustrating that he strengthened us as soon as he came on, then in reality should have walked.
He's really needed right now so has to focus. i'm sorry if that sounds negative.

That could be reviewed and a retrospective red issued cause he wasn’t punished with a yellow.

He was shown a card, so I doubt it will get reviewed. It is only if the ref didn't give him a card.

I wasn't aware he was carded. probably missed it by having my head in my hands.

Eh !? Bit of pushing and shoving in the box, words exchanged, then the Hull player makes the lunge forward with his head. If the lad doesn’t lunge forward, neither would have got a card, and it’s a none issue.

Oli was only booked because the lad was sent off. Talk of a retrospective red 😂😂 fuck sake

He’s a definitely a shithouse and will get suspensions, but I like that about him as it lifts the rest of the players. Similar, but slightly less so, is Robbo. We need that aggression in the team.

Hands down McB Would have lost that fight , the guy was massive but he did put his head forward where as McB did not !

Eh !? Bit of pushing and shoving in the box, words exchanged, then the Hull player makes the lunge forward with his head. If the lad doesn’t lunge forward, neither would have got a card, and it’s a none issue.

Oli was only booked because the lad was sent off. Talk of a retrospective red 😂😂 fuck sake

He’s a definitely a shithouse and will get suspensions, but I like that about him as it lifts the rest of the players. Similar, but slightly less so, is Robbo. We need that aggression in the team.
Unless they get a red and then we are in trouble. Cool heads and focus is what we need now. We've got the foundations in place and the walls up. Just need to concentrate and make a good job of the roof.

Despite him being the 2nd best player of the season after ndiaye, we've won every game and drawn 1 without him, I cannot wait for him to get back up front again with ndiaye, oli needs a new deal regardless, the blades are going up.

Fair comment. I am.
i found it really frustrating that he strengthened us as soon as he came on, then in reality should have walked.
He's really needed right now so has to focus. i'm sorry if that sounds negative.
👍

Having watched it back a couple of times it seems like he may, may, have gestured a head towards Tetteh, but the latter properly tried to stick his on afterwards, and was being more a dick during the build up.

McBurnie is what he is, undoubtedly talented and hard working when he can be arsed, but that comes with a hotheadedness and a touch of the mercurial.

Hecky has got him motivated and focussed. It may well get us 20 goals this season, but expect the odd blast of chaos along the way too.

Needs to make sure he gets 0 red cards, simply. Has to be careful

The same can apply to Ndiaye too

If these 2 remain available we will not fail

He needs to be more intelligent in those kind of situations. I thought they'd both be sent off. And that would be 3 games as well. It's debatable whether it was a red but there's no VAR and a lot of refs would have dished out the same punishment to both players.

Then again, JLT was lucky to still be on the pitch as well. There was a wild challenge first half and then the throw before the booking and a couple of late needless fouls.

6 bookings is mad for a game without much needle. General discipline needs to be better. Anel and McBurnie only a few away from a suspension and the majority for both have been unnecessary.

Tetteh gave Anel a little shove, McBurnie put the fucker in his place, you know,sticking up for his mate. Fucking top man, no shit, no backing down and when the silly Hull cunt stuck the head in McB never fucking flinched. No petulance, no whining like a twat, and it's a pity some of you fuckers don't have the same strength of character rather than starting a thread about some fucker doing what men used to do.

Back
Top Bottom