McAtee to city

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not_a_Cheat

Reaction score
To be recalled and sent on loan to title chasers.. could be something in it. I rarely get info, so treat this with a pinch of salt

We are title chasers. Strongest team in the league as we're holding up the rest of the table!! Ah, oldey but goody. Maybe not🫤

If he is going back to City, then he would have to play for City for the remainder of this season (or could he go abroad?). Given that Pep decided he wasn’t ready for the City first team in August ( and sent him out on loan), it’s difficult to understand what Pep would have seen since then to convince him that he’s now ready. I can’t believe he would recall him just to have him on the fringes of the squad, given that he’s getting a lot of Premier League minutes with us. Can’t imagine that Wilder would want him to go either, so overall this doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

Under FIFA rules a player can play for a maximum of three clubs in one season

Wouldn't blame them. Their initial hesitance has been vindicated

Are there rules which limit how many clubs a player can play for in one season?​

Currently, under the FIFA Transfer Regulations, a football player is only allowed to be registered with a maximum of three clubs in one season. This also applies regardless of what country that player has plied his trade in, whether that is in Europe, Africa or South America.

During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. However, a player may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season if he has moved between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (ie, start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring). This is only allowed if he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs.

Think he isn't going to break into the city team, they just buy finished articles, so we need to buy if we want to keep him beyond this year, but maybe out of our range

wonder if this could tie in with david brooks coming here on loan from bournemouth 🤔

Under FIFA rules a player can play for a maximum of three clubs in one season

Can be registered with 3 teams in 1 season but can only play games for a maximum of 2...

These are FIFA rules not FA, so wouldn't even be able to play for a team abroad.

Given he played for Man City (1 min vs. Burnley), he could only be recalled and stay at City. I don't see how that would be beneficial for his development or Man City particularly with City having pretty much all their players from injury back now e.g. KDB and so he wouldn't get any game time.

Back
Top Bottom