Max Lowe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Manning and bidwell, is lowe better than either of those? I don't think he is

Manning and bidwell, is lowe better than either of those? I don't think he is
Middlesbrough want Bidwell according to Nixon for 2.5m and Swansea on a cost cutting mission. Could have something in it or could be Nixon covering all bases as per usual

Sheffield United manager Slavisa Jokanovic will allow defender Max Lowe to go out on loan, with Swansea City keen on taking the left-back.

SheffieldUnitedNews

How would we even know he wasn’t here?

Another inexplicable signing and waste of money when we already had 3/4 better left backs on the books in Robinson, Osborn, RND and stevens.

If they are selling Bidwell for 2.5m I don't know why we wouldn't try to negotiate a sale.

We don't need to be greedy. He was probably included as a makeweight to reduce Derby's sell on to Swindon for Bogle, who we really wanted.

If they are selling Bidwell for 2.5m I don't know why we wouldn't try to negotiate a sale.

We don't need to be greedy. He was probably included as a makeweight to reduce Derby's sell on to Swindon for Bogle, who we really wanted.
Have to agree. No way he’s getting a game here. May as well consider him a sunk cost/asset and move him on for a reasonable fee - get his wage off the books too.

Have to agree. No way he’s getting a game here. May as well consider him a sunk cost/asset and move him on for a reasonable fee - get his wage off the books too.
I'm sure he would be sold if there were any takers but it's currently a very sliw moving market with very few transfers fees being paid.

Better to get his wages transferred to another club so they can be reallocated IMHO.

I'm sure he would be sold if there were any takers but it's currently a very sliw moving market with very few transfers fees being paid.

Better to get his wages transferred to another club so they can be reallocated IMHO.

This is the thing, Swansea are cutting costs and trying to raise funds, they appear to be asset stripping in some way and the prices quoted for some of their supposed prize assets seem a little on the low side but that aside they’re not going to then go and pay a fee for Lowe..

Move him out and use his wages as a contribution to someone else.. we have a number who need moving out including a number of forwards too

I'd rather we sold and recouped some of the money we paid out on him. However, we're overstocked at left back and he's the worst of the bunch. Seems a nice lad, but he's weak as piss and lacks confidence on the ball. I don't think I've seen him have a good game and he got plenty of air time last season.

im sure at least 4 of our first team squad would be sold if there were any takers

Do we know how much we paid Derby for Lowe, or is it not all clear with him and Bogle being lumped together?

Tbh I'd be tempted to allow the lad to leave on a free. Similar to Kean Bryan in that I don't particularly rate him when I've seen him. Let's be honest if Lowe was out of contract in the summer would you have wanted Utd to give him a new one?

Id be amazed if we got a fee for him (permanent move or loan fee) so I'd be pushing for Swansea to take over his contract and try and move him on permanently.

Loan or permanent, he's not good enough and we could use that money saved from his wages on someone else.

Hes still young, he needs games, good luck to him.

The ploy to reduce Derby's sell on fee for Bogle is the first cogent explanation I've seen of why we bought Lowe in. Thanks!

The Sun reports that Reading and Barnsley have entered the race to sign Sheffield United's Max Lowe

(If Reading want Lowe use Lowe as part of deal for Swift now we have funds from Ramsdale fee)

Back
Top Bottom