Max Goddard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not really. I just don't think Max should be encouraged to carry on the way he is. I don't think it serves him, or anybody else, very well. I've taken the time to give my view, as several others have, I'm not sure how this amounts to taking it any more or less serious than anybody else.

The problem is there are umpteen Max Goddards out there aspiring to work in the world of football be it as a journalist, agent or whatever role they can get within the footballing world.

Then they all engage within the world of Twitter, all claiming to be first with the rumours, then you get all the transfer rumour profiles, and the spurious football agent and transfer news profiles which are effectively the same thing, and it becomes fucking tedious to the extreme.

I've got a close mate who works at one of the local clubs, who has been a good friend for a lot of years, and I get to hear a lot of the stuff that goes off behind the scenes at that local club, I get told it as I'm a seasoned observer of football, and have a developed a passing interest in that local club, as it is fascinating to watch from the outside, and a get a fair bit of other ITK stuff about the other clubs in the local area as well. Anything I get told about gets treated in confidence, as whenever we talk it always begins with "this doesn't go any further but.....", in fact some of the stuff I've been told is absolute fucking dynamite.

I haven't asked him to be one of "Fleet Street's Finest" nor do I expect it, what an odd comment. However, what I do expect is to not be consistently lied to by the same person. I'm not entirely sure how his age or ambition to be a journalist excuses this behaviour.

It's great that he has an ambition, it's great that he's enthusiastic about the Blades. But don't get mixed up, he's channeling it all very poorly.

I smell troll.

I don't think the issue is his aspirations, it's how he harasses people constantly

Ahh well in that case, the little f**ker should settle the fuck down and go play with his lego. School holidays will be over soon....

;-)

Right, let's get this straight involving all users of this forum. Before you ask, I am NOT here to slag this young kid off! I'm actually one of a few people that's actually going to stick up for him.

In all honesty, this guy is 15 years old and his ambition is to be a journalist. SO FECKING WHAT??? Whenever Max gets into a disagreement with any of the users, they use the 'aspiring journalist' against him! What has it got to do with you? Seriously!. Ask yourself, why on earth do I pick on a 15 year old kid (if this relates to you). I know he may pester a few fellas on twitter to get rumours off them (but isn't that what journo's do?). Yes of course they do. I bet Rob Staton or Paul Walker started somewhere once upon a time but I bet no1 picked on him 24/7.

Wherever Max gets his information from, he was right about David Edgar signing (funny that no1 harassed him after that tweet). Journolist's can tend to get things wrong but what's harassing and giving him comments such as 'your shit', 'your info is wrong' etc going to solve?? NOTHING!!

In conclusion, ive noticed that Max ignores stupid comments regarding his grammar etc, which is brilliant. As the old saying goes, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger", and Max, do not give up your inspirations just because there's a load of TWATS belittling you in any way, shape or form. As far as im concerned, you carry on Max, you only live once. You may want to improve on your grammar but apart from that you follow your ambition. I'm shocked that no1 else has started a thread like this to show a bit of support or incouragement towards Max rather than slagging him off about his 'aspiring to be a journalist ' bio on Twitter. Keep up your work Max, practice makes perfect and I wish you the very best of luck in the future mate! I really hope you do become a journalist to piss some of these users off on this forum.

And that's my last word. UTB!
Thanks for this Jimmy. I try to bring news and will continue to do so if people don't like the can continue not to read my posts

I haven't asked him to be one of "Fleet Street's Finest" nor do I expect it, what an odd comment. However, what I do expect is to not be consistently lied to by the same person. I'm not entirely sure how his age or ambition to be a journalist excuses this behaviour.

It's great that he has an ambition, it's great that he's enthusiastic about the Blades. But don't get mixed up, he's channeling it all very poorly.

12Tt4U7hlXXaRa.gif

Consistently lied to? Are we still talking about football rumours or weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

Easy solution for you, put him on ignore and the lies go away.

Thanks for this Jimmy. I try to bring news and will continue to do so if people don't like the can continue not to read my posts

So you are Max Goddard?em.

I don't see why people give you grief - they can just not read your posts if they don't like them.

Not sure why you have "I like poo" on your profile though ...

Either there's some kind of big conspiracy going on here to confuse the shit out of me or I've missed something vitally important.

Either way I've no fucking clue whatsoever who Max Goddard is. Not a Scooby, sorry. Who is he?

He'll be loving all the attention on here. if he ever gets a girlfriend, she'll be well impressed.

I bet this is a first for a football message board;

a 50 page thread on a 15 year old lad harmlessly posting a few football rumours.

Good luck to him I say, if he's not your cup of tea there's always an ignore function.

Wasn't he the nobhead who took over from Tim Lovejoy on Soccer AM?

That's Max Rushden. They have now swapped him for Fenners off Sky's The Fantasy Football Club programme.

Christ. That fucking programme went down hill when that bellend left.

I still don't think he understood the whole programme was a joke, on him. Without the running joke, it has always been shit.

I used to watch it every Satdi. Now it's James Wossisname on Satdi Kitchen.

I blame Tubes. One joke, stretched way too far. Even he looked embarrassed doing it every week.

pommpey

Intresting that this series they have got rid most of the old jokes and features they have had for ages. That said Fenners seems nearly as annoying as Tim Lovejoy was.

Any excuse to post this impression of Lovejoy on here again.

So you are Max Goddard?em.

I don't see why people give you grief - they can just not read your posts if they don't like them.

Not sure why you have "I like poo" on your profile though ...
The only reason I can think of is that he likes the taste of shit. Sorry I couldn't have been more of an help BOS :)

Back
Top Bottom