Gone Elsewhere Matty Cash

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What I've heard from the Forest end on this, is that we've offered Luke Freeman, Callum Robinson and £4 million now. Not saying this is true, just what the rumours are from the Forest end.

The “Forest end” are having you on.

I'd not give up two players for Matty Cash.

I can see us offering Robinson for him and a bit of money.
I'll just leave the management team to do what they feel is right.

After all they're the ones that will get the sack if it all goes tits up.

That goes for this whole transfer debate, I just can't see why fans get worked up about perceived values/wage levels/transfer fees etc.

Leave it to professionals to get right or wrong, it's their careers on the line.

I’m genuinely baffled that people think we would take a player who has only excelled at right back and then deduced he’s going to play RCM or RCB, rather than his best position.

May as well give Him a run out in net, see how he does.

Hahaha
Now Joe Worrall on the other hand!

I'll just leave the management team to do what they feel is right.

After all they're the ones that will get the sack if it all goes tits up.

That goes for this whole transfer debate, I just can't see why fans get worked up about perceived values/wage levels/transfer fees etc.

Leave it to professionals to get right or wrong, it's their careers on the line.

No! We decide and it is about time CWAK listen to us. 😄

i would be pretty pissed if my number changed to a non-first teamers squad number and i was staying, surely this indicates Luke is gonna be sent packing, pretty ballsy move from Wilder otherwise and i’d imagine itd ruffle feathers
"pissed off" please unless you have been boozing or are an American.

i would be pretty pissed if my number changed to a non-first teamers squad number and i was staying, surely this indicates Luke is gonna be sent packing, pretty ballsy move from Wilder otherwise and i’d imagine itd ruffle feathers
You think he has a case to argue that he should have a first team number based on last season?

Callum Robinson is a young, successful attacking wide forward at that level. He's probably worth at least 15 goals down there.

We got him pretty cheap, but I'd value him at around £10m to a Championship club.

No way we give them him, L Freeman and money for Matty Cash.

Last edited:
Callum Robinson is a young, successful attacking wide forward at that level. He's probably worth at least 15 goals at that level.

We got him pretty cheap, I'd value him at around £10m to a Championship club.

I agree, but with ffp How many championship clubs have 10m to throw about though? Deffo to a West Brom type though in PL

best chance is prob to include as a part exchange for a highly rated player - such as cash at that level.

Freeman and Robinson looks rich though, that’s c15m of players.

Just been watching the video looks a decent young player does that Cash.

I knew I hadn't made it up that he plays Left Side too.

Here is Matty Cash in the 2018/19 season, played 4 games and scored 3 goals from the Left Wing.

1597744502849.png

And here he is last season:
1597744541076.png

I think Freeman and Robinson are probably worth a little less than we paid for them now, not because their innate value has decreased but because of the economy in general.

That said, genuine players swaps are as rare as hen's teeth so it could all be rubbish.

He's obviously no longer Utd's player so can't be included in any deal but I'm a bit surprised Forest haven't been linked with Kieron Freeman. I'm not his biggest fan as an actual defender but given Forest are likely to be on the lookout for a replacement for their attacking full back that weighs in with a few goals, I'd have thought he'd be a decent fit, especially as he already has history with the club

I think Freeman and Robinson are probably worth a little less than we paid for them now, not because their innate value has decreased but because of the economy in general.

That said, genuine players swaps are as rare as hen's teeth so it could all be rubbish.

Good point Guesty - it adds a lot more complexity and risk to any deal. Similar to a chain when buying a house, it only needs one link to fail for it all to breakdown so I can understand why such deals are generally avoided by clubs (and players + agents).

Luke Freeman and Callum Robinson would be superb signings at that level & you'd have to think, worth losing a right back for...

They've just signed Lyle Taylor too who seems to know where the net is now.

He's obviously no longer Utd's player so can't be included in any deal but I'm a bit surprised Forest haven't been linked with Kieron Freeman. I'm not his biggest fan as an actual defender but given Forest are likely to be on the lookout for a replacement for their attacking full back that weighs in with a few goals, I'd have thought he'd be a decent fit, especially as he already has history with the club

:)

There were rumours about a while ago but not heard anything else since.

Freeman and Robinson plus 4 mill? I don't think so somehow. Maybe we should throw in Berge as well to sweeten the deal

I can see that people think that's a lot for Cash. However how many games did they play for us last season...and it would reduce the wage bill as we'd pay Cash less than the 2 combined salaries. So you could end up with a first team player forn£4m on lower wages in exchange for 2 reserve players not wanted on higher wages.

Reasons its unlikely isn't rating to pull it all together would be a nightmare and can Forest afford Freeman and Robinsons wages and if they can what about FFP.

Back
Top Bottom