Massive overreaction

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
I Think people need to chill out

Yes we were Shite but people need to calm down, the same people saying we’re in a relegation battle were the same people saying we were gonna storm the automatics after we outplayed Fulham

First game in a month and players getting pelters after playing there first game in 5 months like berge is nonsense

We never were gonna storm the automatics but i think we have a fair chance at the play offs once MGW, Berge & Brewster are upto speed

Hopefully we get players back upto speed upfront if not it’s about time we gave someone else a shot up top I’d give Burke a run out for sharp on Tuesday

4 wins out of 5 I will take that every month

UTB onto deepdale

Yes we were Shite but people need to calm down, the same people saying we’re in a relegation battle were the same people saying we were gonna storm the automatics after we outplayed Fulham

First game in a month and players getting pelters after playing there first game in 5 months like berge is nonsense

We never were gonna storm the automatics but i think we have a fair chance at the play offs once MGW, Berge & Brewster are upto speed

Hopefully we get players back upto speed upfront if not it’s about time we gave someone else a shot up top I’d give Burke a run out for sharp on Tuesday

UTB onto deepdale
Wow this is the 1st time I've agreed with Fallowfield, can the real one please stand up 👍👍👍👍

Biggest worry for me was the lack of intensity after being off for 26 days(cup game aside). Surely the players should have been chomping at the bit to get on the field and get stuck in. None of it. Preseason like...not good enough except if you goal is mid table.

I disagree, the team and management deserve pelting today. Just glad I didn’t go to derby to watch it. Thats the only positive from today.

I'm seeing people unhappy about a shit performance. I don't see rafts of people saying we're going to be in a relegation battle.

People go overboard when we have a few good results. The play-off/auto talk was ridiculous. As is any relegation talk, at this stage.

We'll be mid-table. If we're mid-table but have moved half this team on by this autumn, then fine.

We live in a time we’re people thrive on being offended and distraught when things don’t go there way. It’s magnified by a 1000 when it goes on social media. The days of “we were shit, spoilt mi weekend but who’s round is it” are long gone………it only gets worse when people are upset about people who get upset.

I predicted Derby would turn us over today. We are effectively back to pre season, where as they have been playing regularly and well.

We go again.

We live in a time we’re people thrive on being offended and distraught when things don’t go there way. It’s magnified by a 1000 when it goes on social media. The days of “we were shit, spoilt mi weekend but who’s round is it” are long gone………it only gets worse when people are upset about people who get upset.
Upset today, happy tomorrow...it's all frustration. As long as no one gets hurt I'm all for letting off steam on a forum. Bill Shankly was wrong..it's not more important than life or death. Just feels like it sometimes 😕

Nope don’t look on Twitter or Facebook or the rest, just this place, still fucking awful,

UTB onto deepdale
Dream on ,on the that deludimol you've nicked off the Wednesday men.

Come on ‘ere talking sense tha nob head!!

100% agree - you will loose games, agree the performance wasn’t there but 1st game in a month and many more for Berge

If we turn in another 2 or3 on the bounce like that then meltdown commence

We aren’t good enough to win every game, Derby’s form isn’t reflected by their league position

If they hadn’t had points deducted they would have started today level on points with us

After Heckys start, he’d got a bad performance in credit - now used.

See how they react

Without the loanee from Wolves we have no one who can attack a defence . We are far to slow and predictable , We are relying on guys who are past their sell by date and I am a fan of Billy and McGoldrick who have served our club well but it is time that has caught up with them and I don't want to slag them off ,they do not deserve it. It is the club that wants slagging off . Their transfer policy is simple DON'T BUT ANYONE easy really. Hands up who thought we were going to buy the Scottish center half this week ? Not a cat in hell chance and the lad goes on a long list of missed signing , I wonder who will be next on the list. It;s getting boring now.

The extended period without a game won't have helped but I agree it's one game.

Hopefully a little kick up the arse for some in the team.

Agree but how many kicks up arse do the players need in one season ? - problem is the team needs an overhaul and that takes time ( and some money) - mid table is about par for this team I think

I thought I saw Utd at Wolves last Sunday, or didn't this count? Not buying the ring rusty argument, we played 6 days ago.

We were utterly appalling.

Not much more to say.

Biggest worry for me was the lack of intensity after being off for 26 days(cup game aside). Surely the players should have been chomping at the bit to get on the field and get stuck in. None of it. Preseason like...not good enough except if you goal is mid table.
This ^^^^. The anger as we walked back to the car wasn’t quite West Brom/ Blackburn levels but it was almost as if we couldn’t be arsed today. Before the opening goal the match was there to be won but they wanted it far more than we did. If there’s one thing our fans won’t accept it’s a lack of effort and today bordered on that. We seriously need to up our game levels

I’ve seen several people on Twitter giving ‘the whole team 0’ for their scores out of 10.

I agree people are overreacting.

Its the current fashion.

In order to grab attention and make a point…everything must be exaggerated.
It’s either the best display in years or the worse display in years.

I don’t take much motive regards one off results or performances.
The last few matches show we have a realistic chance of sneaking into the play-offs
but that’s not because we’re that good…..it’s more to do with almost every team in this league being inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom