Marlon arrested

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They've changed it:

A former Premier League footballer has pleaded guilty to dangerous driving after a three-car crash left a man with a fractured elbow.

Marlon King, 33, who lives in Torksey, Lincolnshire, was driving a Porsche on the A46 in Nottinghamshire when the crash happened nearly a year ago.

The injured man, aged 35, was airlifted to hospital following the collision at Winthorpe, near Newark, on 26 April.

The ex-Birmingham City striker admitted the charge at Nottingham Crown Court.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26630947

Don't know why they have to emphasise the 'Sheffield United' bit. Everyone knows who he is....
Don't know why they said it like he still plays for us!

Marlon King admits dangerous driving
_51606573_fa1d16c0-9c6c-4f82-b0b8-ab66ddd94f78.jpg

A former Premier League footballer has pleaded guilty to dangerous driving after a three-car crash left a man with a fractured elbow.
Marlon King, 33, who lives in Torksey, Lincolnshire, was driving a Porsche on the A46 in Nottinghamshire when the crash happened nearly a year ago.
The injured man, aged 35, was airlifted to hospital following the collision at Winthorpe, near Newark, on 26 April.

No mention of The Blades on my link?

No mention of The Blades on my link?

Looks like they've removed it. Someone must have realised. Linked him to Birmingham instead.... :D

I wonder if people on here will still be knocking one out over Marlon then?

The original text said:

"Footballer admits dangerous driving

Sheffield United striker Marlon King pleads guilty to dangerous driving after three-car crash

More to follow."

and that's all.

Its old news but just confirms we are well shut of him.

He could'a been a contender.

I am massively glad Clough got rid of this scrote.

Still, everyone who vilified me and others in Sept after taking a stand on this cunt has still got fuck all to say about it. I'd say Swiss and myself are vindicated.

Still, everyone who vilified me and others in Sept after taking a stand on this cunt has still got fuck all to say about it. I'd say Swiss and myself are vindicated.

I don't remember saying anything to anyone specifically about their opinion on this, but my opinion remains what it was then. If he was knocking the goals in regularly and we were sat top of the league, 98% of supporters would not give a flying fuck.

And yes, I've asked them all. :)

UTB

I don't remember saying anything to anyone specifically about their opinion on this, but my opinion remains what it was then. If he was knocking the goals in regularly and we were sat top of the league, 98% of supporters would not give a flying fuck.

UTB

They would because he'd be going down now and our 25 goal man would be in prison.

A few of us said it from the start , glad to be in the minority on this one , once a scumbag always a scumbag .
With axel and swizzler 100% with this waste of air , and posted such when we signed him , and no I wouldn't have stood up if he'd scored either .
UTB a family club .

When we signed King, I went with Dave Bassett's quote, "You sign players to win football matches, not marry your daughters" and waited to see how he did.
FF to Coventry away. 3-0 down and King scowling at his team mates. He was substituted and we never looked back.

When we signed King, I went with Dave Bassett's quote, "You sign players to win football matches, not marry your daughters" and waited to see how he did.
FF to Coventry away. 3-0 down and King scowling at his team mates. He was substituted and we never looked back.

We were always looking up them days ;)

They would because he'd be going down now and our 25 goal man would be in prison.

Yes, but had he scored that many there'd also probably be a vocal minority claiming it was a miscarriage of justice, with a Justice for King group quickly established...

The signing of King was a desperate move by a desperate manager - precisely the type of signing I don't think Clough would make. Thankfully we can quickly move on and forget about it.

UTB

Correct. We all knew King was an absolute bellend off the pitch, but what has united the support is the fact he proved to be one on the pitch too.

Back
Top Bottom