Marcus Rashford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think down South councils are in a better position than councils up here.Just read one down there can not help to feed hungry kids but have given the local fox hunt 5 mill to make sure it keeps running.I thought fox hunting was illegal .Now I don't know for sure but I bet it is not a labour council.

Breaking News

Government set to announce a 5 tier traffic light plague system

In a week when the Government announced a range of new measures, two weeks into clear three tier multi level traffic light system, they are set to follow Scotland’s lead to announce a five tier system that will come into effect next week. It is not known what this will look like. Reports that the top tier will simply be a Monty Python inspired ‘Bring out your dead’ level are unconfirmed.

More to follow.....
FB_IMG_1603468780097.jpg

There were free school meals. There wasn’t the pressure to provide them in the holidays because there were nothing like the number of hungry kids we have now. Similarly there were no food banks - they are the legacy of 10 years of the Tories.
also had sure start and funded Local goverment adequatly

I don't suppose Marcus is handing over a months of his huge wages for the local kids in Manchester? As for those who say they can't afford to feed their kids why don't they go without? Do they really need the latest i-phone, do their starving kids need to be taken to school in a SUV/4x4, do their parent need to smoke, booze or do drugs in some cases. Oh and in this day and age there is no need to have kids if you can't support them unless that is to get a council house as a single parent.
phew theres a lot here so i'll just reply by saying youre a' proper backward cunt

I think down South councils are in a better position than councils up here.Just read one down there can not help to feed hungry kids but have given the local fox hunt 5 mill to make sure it keeps running.I thought fox hunting was illegal .Now I don't know for sure but I bet it is not a labour council.

I don't know if you're trolling or not but I'll rise to it anyway.

Name that council.

There were free school meals. There wasn’t the pressure to provide them in the holidays because there were nothing like the number of hungry kids we have now. Similarly there were no food banks - they are the legacy of 10 years of the Tories.
Absolute nonsense. There were loads of food banks under the last Labour government but Labour stopped job centres referring claimants there. This whole narrative that it's all the Tory government 's fault is pathetic. The Conservatives create jobs. Labour just chucks benefits at people.

Absolute nonsense. There were loads of food banks under the last Labour government but Labour stopped job centres referring claimants there. This whole narrative that it's all the Tory government 's fault is pathetic. The Conservatives create jobs. Labour just chucks benefits at people.

Who shut the coal mines?

Are you having a chat with yourself?

What’s nonsense? Who is this even aimed at?

If anyone absolutely anyone can somehow get wound up or angry about kids needing more help, just take a step back and check yourself. I'm not one to partake in partisan politics but some people need to get their head out of the ever growing ignorant internet bubbles they live in and show some fucking compassion. In a time of growing poverty, inequality and technocratic upheaval some scrotes will always try to blame the most vulnerable. Rashford is a hero for not only trying to improve current conditions but for also exposing others for what they really are... ⚔️

That made me feel better... 😂

What the Commie bas.......... errr Labour lot forget when pleading poverty is In April 2020 the Tories increased Universal credit by £90 per month. Truth hurts dunnit.

Number of people using foodbanks in 2010 - 40,000.

Number of people using foodbanks in 2020 - 1,900,000.

Otherwise, decent effort.

Back
Top Bottom