Roy's View From... Man Utd Fans Reaction To The Return Of Dean Henderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I must say, It’s a little bit unnerving that Man U fans are showing respect towards our Chrissie. Add to this the “good relationship” CW is always talking about and being hand the LMA award by Sir Alex himself.....When the baby faced (ex Molde?) manager eventually fails........................just saying like
noooooooooooo

Not one derogatory comment about us.
Not sure how I feel about this.

Interesting comment about tuanzebe, could he be the second loan (RCB/LCB)?

Forgot all about him...

Oh and some credit for wilder, which is nice!

Unfortunately you can’t have 2 players loaned from the same club, premier League rules.

All this 'united' is a bit confusing when discussing Man U and Sheff U in the same report. Why not call each Reds or Blades, it would make it so much simpler. I'm not too fussed if opposition fans call us 'Sheffield' as obviously in their eyes, the S6 mob don't exist, and quite rightly so.
As Sheffsteel says the reds have nothing to loose with this loan.

Or "United" and "Manchester United", you know, given that we're the original...and best.

In fairness to Man Utd, the fans that actually follow them (I.e. the non Twitter/Facebook/Instagram followers) have always been a decent, knowledgable set of supporters - especially the away support which is by far the best in the UK in my opinion. It’s a shame their home crowds have been taken over by tourists and corporates.

I'd agree with that mate, I've known of very little hostility from them over the years, maybe just because our paths didn't really cross? But they've always seemed a sound enough bunch - the local lads.

My biggest gripe with their lot, and I feel for them as a club, are the glory hunter supporters I know of - that basically started following them in the mid-late 90s, umbro and Sharp kits, following success. They're from Chesterfield, Dover, Northampton, Southampton, Scunthorpe... they go to Old Trafford once every few years. But talk about them as die hard and as avidly as we would.

No, fuck off, support your local team, actually go to games. It's them lot, that actually make me feel a little glad that Man United are well off the pace now and will be for some time. They've made their glory hunting bed, now stick with it.

Back
Top Bottom