Roy's View From... Man Utd Fans Reaction To The Return Of Dean Henderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

The “Manchester” fans seem to rate him, and who needs an excuse to watch United?

Ive found the Man Utd fans to be very humble and knowledge so far. Certainly in comparison to the other big clubs.

A few on twitter telling that Talksport bellend to do one too.

Ed Woodward and Co can coco along with the plastics, but as with most clubs (apart from Wednesday really) the majority of the proper fanbase are all right.

Interesting comment about tuanzebe, could he be the second loan (RCB/LCB)?

Forgot all about him...

Oh and some credit for wilder, which is nice!

Can't loan 2 players from the same club at the same time.

Ive found the Man Utd fans to be very humble and knowledge so far. Certainly in comparison to the other big clubs.
The bigger the club (except Liverpool) the more gracious they seem to be. I’ve spent a lifetime disliking Man U, but maybe I was wrong. Whereas fans of similar sized Prem clubs or smaller will be looking down their collective noses at us and dismissing us from the off.

Only downside is that he wont be able to play against them - could be the only 2 league games that the back up gets all season.

Not sure about the gracious angle mentioned above.

They are commenting about their own player, so of course he’ll get rave reviews and support from their fans.
They also want to see their player get as much practice/ experience in the PL as possible.

Basically they have an investment and we are one of the few clubs in England that can add value to their investment.
So no wonder they are happy and gracious. Any fans of the top 6 would be the same.

Also you can bet that if we bought him for 10 million, they wouldn’t be so gracious with many saying Henderson
has found his level at a mediocre PL club.

Not sure about the gracious angle mentioned above.

They are commenting about their own player, so of course he’ll get rave reviews and support from their fans.
They also want to see their player get as much practice/ experience in the PL as possible.

Basically they have an investment and we are one of the few clubs in England that can add value to their investment.
So no wonder they are happy and gracious. Any fans of the top 6 would be the same.

Also you can bet that if we bought him for 10 million, they wouldn’t be so gracious with many saying Henderson
has found his level at a mediocre PL club.
All the comments about us were pretty complimentary unlike the Liverpool fans when we had woodburn

All the comments about us were pretty complimentary unlike the Liverpool fans when we had woodburn
but wasn't that after Woodburn had proved to be inadequate for us? Whereas Henderson has been acceptable. (I don't give praise lightly)

The fact that Man Utd can do what they do is horrific, however it’s football so I’ll stop moaning.

I must say, It’s a little bit unnerving that Man U fans are showing respect towards our Chrissie. Add to this the “good relationship” CW is always talking about and being hand the LMA award by Sir Alex himself.....When the baby faced (ex Molde?) manager eventually fails........................just saying like

The bigger the club (except Liverpool) the more gracious they seem to be. I’ve spent a lifetime disliking Man U, but maybe I was wrong. Whereas fans of similar sized Prem clubs or smaller will be looking down their collective noses at us and dismissing us from the off.

Shouldn't worry about it
Watford, Burnley, Bournemouth, Brighton, Palace, Leicester, Southampton have all had the same treatment as newbies.
Now they're the ones dishing it out to the newcomers

We've heard it all before

I must say, It’s a little bit unnerving that Man U fans are showing respect towards our Chrissie. Add to this the “good relationship” CW is always talking about and being hand the LMA award by Sir Alex himself.....When the baby faced (ex Molde?) manager eventually fails........................just saying like
This is my fear too also Chelsea. They've moved away from the huge managerial names who haven't made a difference to their league positions and they are so desperate to succeed that with due respect Solskjaer and Lampard haven't achieved anything like Wilder has.

Liverpool fans really rate Woodburn and are only bothered that he gets game time and is being developed.
Man U fans really rate Henderson are only bothered that he gets game time and is being developed.

Woodburn hardly played with us and his development actually went backward.
So we’ve played a part in lowering the value of their asset. No wonder they’re not happy.
Henderson played every match in a promotion winning side.
So we’ve played a huge role in increasing the value of their asset. No wonder Man U fans are happy with us.

Would not listen too much to Man U fans. The majority have not got a bloody clue. Take in one home game every couple of seasons as the trip from the South Coast and London interrupts their Windsor picnics of weekend !!

Be serious.... very good comments. The lad has a hell of a lot to live up to for a 21/22 year old keeper.

All this 'united' is a bit confusing when discussing Man U and Sheff U in the same report. Why not call each Reds or Blades, it would make it so much simpler. I'm not too fussed if opposition fans call us 'Sheffield' as obviously in their eyes, the S6 mob don't exist, and quite rightly so.
As Sheffsteel says the reds have nothing to loose with this loan.

In fairness to Man Utd, the fans that actually follow them (I.e. the non Twitter/Facebook/Instagram followers) have always been a decent, knowledgable set of supporters - especially the away support which is by far the best in the UK in my opinion. It’s a shame their home crowds have been taken over by tourists and corporates.

Back
Top Bottom