Man U v Lpool

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It was ! But watching Coventry take the game to wolves just made me realise how crap we are !
I was thinking exactly the same, jealous to fuck of coventry. There attack was only something we can dream about. But what got me more is why do they look fitter and we just look like we've come out of the Red Lion 😂

The FA Cup has been a breath of fresh air this season. It has a massive selling point over the top two domestic leagues....... away support. The atmosphere at both Manchester grounds, this weekend has been way up on the equivalent league fixtures.

A packed, noisy away end gives the home fans a reason to compete and back their own team.

The FA Cup has been a breath of fresh air this season. It has a massive selling point over the top two domestic leagues....... away support. The atmosphere at both Manchester grounds, this weekend has been way up on the equivalent league fixtures.

A packed, noisy away end gives the home fans a reason to compete and back their own team.
👏👏A great post and brilliant point, your last sentence is bang on the money but we don’t want to upset anybody or the governing bodies by giving away fans more tickets. 🙄

At least all the silly talk of the faux quadruple can stop.

It would be an interesting send off if his last game would be in Dublin for the Europa League Final.

I really enjoyed the game, very rarely watch football on t.v unless it's the Blades but watched yesterday and was thoroughly entertained.

It was ! But watching Coventry take the game to wolves just made me realise how crap we are !

I was thinking exactly the same, jealous to fuck of coventry. There attack was only something we can dream about. But what got me more is why do they look fitter and we just look like we've come out of the Red Lion 😂

Exactly. Man U and Liverpool are so far away from us that you can just enjoy the match without relating it to anything Blades.

Wolves and Coventry are teams we should be giving a game to, the fact that both looked miles ahead of us just made it a depressing watch.

Both fantastic games. Enjoyed em both as a neutral & didn’t have our lot spoiling the weekend for a change. Not bothered about this season now. Will hopefully be more enjoyable 24/25.

I thought 3 of the 4 FA Cup games were belters this weekend, the exception being City v Barcodes.

Back
Top Bottom