Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ve just logged into my Man City account, I can buy a ticket for the Brighton game 31st August, no points needed, what a brilliant idea they’ve got to fill the stadium 👍
Are the blades away that day baz?

I’ve just logged into my Man City account, I can buy a ticket for the Brighton game 31st August, no points needed, what a brilliant idea they’ve got to fill the stadium 👍

Can you buy them for our game in December? A mate at work is a City season ticket holder and has been able to buy me one in the City end. Will just have to keep my mouth shut ;).

That has been the case at Man City for years.

A mate who is a Grimsby fan but who also likes to take in some higher division games when he can't get to Grimsby's match, goes to City matches frequently as he can guarantee being able to buy a ticket with no restrictions or conditions - at a relatively low price too.

Man City rarely sell out.

Our capacity is 32,125. We had an attendance of 30,197. About half of the 1928 were away seats, and how many of the 900 or so empty home seats were unavailable to purchase (like parts of the BLUT) or restricted view? I'd say the vast majority of them.

Or do you want people to pay to sit behind the wall in the monstrosity corner, or right behind a pillar on the Kop just so you don't see any empty seats?

I have a membership at Man Utd with my lads. It's amazing what you can do when you're one of the richest clubs in the world and you have a 75,000 seat stadium. 🤷‍♂️

Do they ever fill the stadium?
Serious question.

Can you buy them for our game in December? A mate at work is a City season ticket holder and has been able to buy me one in the City end. Will just have to keep my mouth shut ;).
I brought one off the city website. Smattering of single seats around the stadium. I DGAF where I sit.

You should try the sty they've got 15000 empty seats every week

My neighbour has just done the same for me. But will I get any sufc loyalty points?

No?

Rubbish United 😉

Get the home end filled with blades. Quality idea!

I went to a spurs game last season as a neutral, and the lads behind us made no secret of being away fans in the home end.

They got kicked out

Anything to do with the fact its the Emptyhad as opposed to our full staduim? Note its nearly a full house yet again.

We averaged 30,512 the last time we were in the Premier League without loyalty points clouding the issue, so I guess any empty seats are mainly down to restrictions of one type or another.

We averaged 30,512 the last time we were in the Premier League without loyalty points clouding the issue, so I guess any empty seats are mainly down to restrictions of one type or another.
If you're worried about less than 400 unused seats then you're a lucky man. For some reason quite a few were shown as reserved. The remainder were in crap areas, mainly in the Family Corner. We need a 40000 stadium then we wouldn't have to worry on a week to week basis just on the 5 or 6 games which will sell out.

The fact that they had 500 empty seats V Spurs means their system is also flawed, yet why waste an opportunity to beat our club. 👎

Do you support the Blades, Brighton or Man City ?

UTB.

Back
Top Bottom