Gone Elsewhere Mama balde

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Genuinely can't work out if he's a world-beater or panel-beater from this compilation v Monaco 🤣 lad goes from sublime in one moment to Sunday league footballer the next

It's got all the stuff in that would normally be cut out of a standard highlight reel with it just been his involvement in one game.

Yet to see any serious media that are normally hinting by now comment on this
You do wonder if as much as possible will be agreed with Balde and probably with Troyes and then if we want to go for it to push it through if we can't get Pellistri which I imagine was/is still the first choice but seems less likely now so maybe we are going for it now on Balde.

it could well be jono didnt think it looked good against palace with baldock thats a big blow for us if hes out for a while
Bogle is "back on the grass" at least and if he can rediscover his best form then we should be fine, Bogle is decent on top form, he's just more inconsistent than Baldock who rarely has a bad game of course.

Bogle is "back on the grass" at least and if he can rediscover his best form then we should be fine, Bogle is decent on top form, he's just more inconsistent than Baldock who rarely has a bad game of course.
bogle has to improve a lot on his appearances for us last season but no doubt he has got the talent hes just got to be a bit more like baldock and cut the showboating out

Top rated comment on the french news story:

's'il pouvait partir avant samedi ,ça nous arrangerait bien à bastia'

'if he could leave before Saturday, it would suit us well in bastia'

Troyes play Bastia tomorrow. I'm thinking 'a view from the oponents of the view from'?

Genuinely can't work out if he's a world-beater or panel-beater from this compilation v Monaco 🤣 lad goes from sublime in one moment to Sunday league footballer the next

Oli Burke vibes

There's a lot to like in there, but also an alarming amount of rawness for a 27 year old.

For me, he looks like a great chaos option from the bench but not somebody who's going to help you control a game.
He doesn't look like he has a great touch or much passing ability which would hamper his ability to play as a second striker linking things up.

For the price, he looks a good option. I just hope it's not in lieu of our domestic loans being used in that area.
Would hope Balde was more of a bonus shot to nothing type signing.

What a brilliant month that was..

You joke, but it really was.

We were at our absolute peak that October / November time. So well drilled as a team and Mousset brought everything we'd been missing as a side.

I loved how we went toe-to-toe with everyone playing our way.

I don't think there's been a better time to be a Blade, certainly not in my lifetime.

We were at our absolute peak that October / November time. So well drilled as a team and Mousset brought everything we'd been missing as a side.

I don't think there's been a better time to be a Blade, certainly not in my lifetime.

Arsenal and Burnley were bullied to fuck. No one had an answer to our style of play for those 2/3 months. It’s unheard of having that confidence going into a game again Tottenham away and thinking you’d be unhappy if we didn’t get something.

bogle has to improve a lot on his appearances for us last season but no doubt he has got the talent hes just got to be a bit more like baldock and cut the showboating out

It felt a bit with Bogle that he used his skill and trickery to amazing effect in that run of games, and then it went straight to his head and he just went way overboard from then on.

Like you say if he can just cut back on it, he's a great player.

Yep, I’d say the peak was when we beat Burnley 3-0. The complete performance where everything just clicked. Good times.

No I meant what I said, but I’d take Sharp’s years of service over one guy’s 1 month of form without any hesitation..

Top rated comment on the french news story:

's'il pouvait partir avant samedi ,ça nous arrangerait bien à bastia'

'if he could leave before Saturday, it would suit us well in bastia'

Troyes play Bastia tomorrow. I'm thinking 'a view from the oponents of the view from'?
Not sure how to take that comment from Troyes! Either way I just hope this deal happens today too. Now did you use Google Translate or are you a dab hand at French!? I got an F at French GCSE but I gave up half way through the last year at GCSE! Had I applied myself I would have definitely got an E as forecast!

Not sure how to take that comment from Troyes! Either way I just hope this deal happens today too. Now did you use Google Translate or are you a dab hand at French!? I got an F at French GCSE but I gave up half way through the last year at GCSE! Had I applied myself I would have definitely got an E as forecast!
Personal terms agreed

Been high on our list for a while and we have been in contact with Troyes about him all summer. No idea if the button is being pushed but the fee he would cost would probably be the exact amount that we have left to spend. I didn't think this was a goer if we also bought Archer based on fee (not position) but the relevation of the Archer fee structure would leave me to feel that Balde would now be our last remaining purchase + 1-2 loans. What I have been told pre Archer news breaking yesterday was that this guy would definetely be coming in if we didn't spend the money on Archer. (As it transpires we will have chunky change left). Everything has been lined up with the player, contracts etc and Troyes are now awaiting our bid.
Course he has. That's why you've never mentioned him once.

It felt a bit with Bogle that he used his skill and trickery to amazing effect in that run of games, and then it went straight to his head and he just went way overboard from then on.

Like you say if he can just cut back on it, he's a great player.
yeah agree just needs to reign it in a bit just wonder if hecky might be considering bogle for the lwb spot lowe is obviously not good enough and although i think larrouchi could come good he would be handy if he could adapt to that side

Is there a chance that we were in discussions with Balde, and agreed terms, before we landed Archer, as a back up to Archer?

My French teacher at Rowlinson in the 70's was a twat called Graeme Seaton,who happened to be a. Leicester city fan.
They beat us 3-0 in the cup thanks to a. Chris Garland
Hat trick .In French on the Monday he said in french.
Leicester city are my favourite football team and Chris Garland is my favourite player
And asked me to repeat it in English.

I said Mr Seaton is a cunt.
He replied that's not what a said Hurst.I know sir I said ,but you keep telling me I'm crap at french.He came behind me and pulled at the short hairs by the ears. Instinctively I threw back my elbow which luckily hit him in the solar plexus .
He went down like a sack of shit as the whole class screamed get him Hursty .
I stuck the boot in and walked out ,only later to be called to face the wrath of Cyril "tit head Askham and my parents.

My French teacher at Rowlinson in the 70's was a twat called Graeme Seaton,who happened to be a. Leicester city fan.
Leicester city are my favourite football team and Chris Garland is my favourite player

He replied that's not what a said Hurst.I know sir I said ,but you keep telling me I'm crap at french.He came behind me and pulled at the short hairs by the ears. Instinctively I threw back my elbow which luckily hit him in the solar plexus .
I stuck the boot in and walked out ,only later to be called to face the wrath of Cyril "tit head Askham and my parents.
i was at that game rot along with 4k blades squashed in that corner near to corner flag might be wrong but think keith edwards made his debut in that cup tie

Reactions: Rot
Arsenal and Burnley were bullied to fuck. No one had an answer to our style of play for those 2/3 months. It’s unheard of having that confidence going into a game again Tottenham away and thinking you’d be unhappy if we didn’t get something.

I was in the home end for Spurs away, their fans couldn't believe how good we were.

They were actually laughing when they saw Jack O'Connell getting to the byline and saying they couldn't believe nobody had looked at him higher up (I agreed). We were exceptional. McGoldrick was different gravy.

So if one of our players is signing for Marseille then they’ve gone to the farmers league. But we buy two players from the second tier of the farmers league and we are ok to get excited.

Have I got that right?
Could be the next Mahrez. **Could

I was in the home end for Spurs away, their fans couldn't believe how good we were.

They were actually laughing when they saw Jack O'Connell getting to the byline and saying they couldn't believe nobody had looked at him higher up (I agreed). We were exceptional. McGoldrick was different gravy.

Same, went with a few Spurs mates and a neutral. Was dead proud of how we played, and a bit gutted we didn't get the win.

There was another unknown Blade a few rows behind me, as after we (eventually) equalised, there was a shout of 'Disallow that one, you twats!' . Lo and behold, the VAR sign did go up, but thankfully the best cross George ever did was allowed.

Jeune Genghis🤔

Don’t get this one.

We’ve landed Archer and Hamer, so why we need another right footed forward/ wing back, when our left side is so much weaker??
I watched a bit of the Villa version of Blades Ramble and he was saying Archer is the best finisher he's seen (better than Watkins) but he's not that good at leading the line or playing as a line striker and that he needs to play off another forward to be most effective. So at the moment that's McBurnie if he's fit, but that still leaves us light on the bench and that's assuming he is/stays fit.

As Champagneblade said, with Archer, we still need another forward in addition/instead of McBurnie and it looks like it's Balde instead of Pellistri (assuming McAtee happens to play on the left)

i was at that game rot along with 4k blades squashed in that corner near to corner flag might be wrong but think keith edwards made his debut in that cup tie
I was there as well,prior to that they used to put us in the end with the low roof where the ball often ended up in the street behind .

Back
Top Bottom