Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 28th August 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LUT
LUT
LUT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1630094050135.png v. 1630094056482.png
Championship Week 5 - Saturday 27th August 2021 - 15:00 - Kenilworth Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Luton Town vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Andy Davies
Assistant Referee: Akil Howson
Assistant Referee: Mark Pottage
Fourth Official: Neil Hair

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Again I don’t understand how hard it is for our fans to understand

They look woeful because of the service they receive

Put them in a team that creates chances they will score like when we signed them

We have better strikers than 95% of other teams in the league I’d go as far to say we have the best strikers in the league we could go and buy mitrovic and the same fans would say he’s w@nk after him not scoring for 10 games

People don't get it because they're stupid.
All our forwards have a good goalscoring record everywhere they've been

But they couldn't possibly have all dried up at exactly the same time because of something being wrong with our team could they ?

That would be admitting we are hopelessly wank, and in their miniscule moleculed heads proper fans don't do that do they ?

People don't get it because they're stupid.
All our forwards have a good goalscoring record everywhere they've been

But they couldn't possibly have all dried up at exactly the same time because of something being wrong with our team could they ?

That would be admitting we are hopelessly wank, and in their miniscule moleculed heads proper fans don't do that do they ?

Ratings from the sofa:

Foderingham - 5 - didn’t think he was terrible aside from that one moment of madness. Lucky to get away with it but felt he was fairly decisive otherwise.

Basham - 5 - Not convincing this season yet. That said there are bigger problems with this side.

Egan - 5 - did ok on the ball but bullied a bit by their lad up top.

Davies - 5 - possibly the pick of the defence but looks a bit weak physically at times.

Baldock - 5 - did alright before his injury. Hopefully nothing too serious but seemed to know straight away that he couldn’t continue.

Bogle - 5.5 - much better than he was on Tuesday. Wish he’d try going past his man a bit more but one of our better performers.

Fleck - 3 - wretched first half, not much better in the second. Should be nowhere near the XI. Just watched him strolling around not giving a single fuck. Love Fleck for everything over a 3/4 year period but don’t wanna see him in a United shirt anymore.

Norwood - 4 - a load of nothingness again. Looks alreyt spraying safe 20 yard passes to centre half’s but shit at anything that involves progressing the ball. Corners were shit again.

Berge - 5 - our best player second half in a sea of shit. Had a 15 minute spell at the end where he looked like he could be arsed. First half he was as poor as Fleck was.

Norrington-Davies - 6 - my MoM. Really good first half before he faded a bit later on. He’s far better than anything else we have down that side.

Sharp - 5 - worked with fuck all again. Played alongside a partner who couldn’t trap a bag of cement and got next to no help from midfield. Still our best striker.

McBurnie - 3 - sorry Oli if you’re reading but not at it today. Poor touch, not sharp enough, dropping too deep, gave it away - even the usual bit of aggression wasn’t there. Advocated a start for him today but not good enough.

Freeman - 5 - not particularly effective but at least looking to get on the ball and make things happen. Surely worth a start.

Brewster - 5 - everyone will talk about that cross but I actually thought he looked fairly bright. We’ve got to give the poor sod something to work with though.

All in all a miserable outing, devoid of any creativity. Our owner needs to loosen the purse strings and gamble on getting some bodies in, despite whatever problems we have getting others out. 2 or 3 won’t be enough, we need half a new team to save this season.

if we win 5v1 I think I will hang my cock out of our bedroom window!
I'm thinking of doing it anyway I'm that depressed with the Blades. I remember my dad taking me to the lane in the mid to late 80s, and boy did I watch some shite, but we've got to be as bad now.

I'm worried that the board are going to press the panic button and we may end up with signings in the next few days, but panic buys (to appease SJ and the fans), not our targets (if we have them).

If we don't sign players, or sign "bad" ones, and we lose to Peterborough, the atmosphere will be toxic.

I downloaded Nord VPN earlier in prep for the game and tried testing it out on some Netflix shows but the streams were blocked as it identified the VPN. I'm hoping it won't be that sophisticated for the blades match! Unless I'm missing something ie. some geolocations work better than others?
it should be working with them. Netflix started fighting all VPN's a few weeks back and I've also been unable to see other regions. I also suggest clearing cache if you try streaming on a browser. Oh and always try more than one server. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom