Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 28th August 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LUT
LUT
LUT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1630094050135.png v. 1630094056482.png
Championship Week 5 - Saturday 27th August 2021 - 15:00 - Kenilworth Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Luton Town vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Andy Davies
Assistant Referee: Akil Howson
Assistant Referee: Mark Pottage
Fourth Official: Neil Hair

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

we have absolutely zero quality in and around their box.

We're playing tippy tappy possession football that leads absolutely nowhere.

It's as though - keep possession at all costs - even more than CW's teams did.

It seems, at the moment - pretty meaningless, pointless, going nowhere football

UTB

Are we?

They've been more threatening going forward than us. Sure, we pass it around nicely when there's no real pressure but as soon as there's pressure we panic. We might have technically better players but they, so far, have more dangerous players.

It's fairly even for me

they've had 35% possession - and yes, put a couple of balls into the box.

All our 65% is in our own half and trying to move it forward but getting no where

UTB

I've stuck up for Berge and I still believe he'll look a much better player in a much better team who play a different style but.....

....apart from the odd little cameo during some games, I now think he'll be an absolute ginormous waste of money for us this season.

I'd seriously consider getting rid for a big loss or send out on loan if someone will cover his entire wage.
Uttter nonsense

You can see the Luton players starting to twig that we are shit and going for it

Do they look bothered? or are they just not good enough?

This should hopefully be Fodderinghams last game for us. Slav has given him two and he’s fucked up several times in both.

What the F**ks going on, So luck, can’t understand why we can’t run about, no urgency its shocking against a team who will be relegated at the end of the season.

What the F**ks going on, So luck, can’t understand why we can’t run about, no urgency its shocking against a team who will be relegated at the end of the season.
Are you on the right site? We are Blades fans and though you may be correct, we don't need you posting on here as a Luton fan

Brewster on shocking touch straight out of play.. Standard, maybe he could do a little dance while he's in the defenders back pocket

Genuinely expected better than this today.

Feel for Slav as he must have thought these players would be capable of much more.

Back
Top Bottom