CONFIRMED Lundstram to Rangers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Last year lundstram was one of our best players and was easily our best player of the season before sander Berge was signed.

He was miles away from being "out best player of the season". As has already been mentioned by a previous poster, the majority of fans wanted him dropping for Besic after his form took a serious dip.

He had 3 months where he looked a decent Premier league player. For the rest of his time with us he hasn't even looked like a decent championship player.

I'll never forget "that tackle" on Grealish at BDTBL, it was like "if you are going to dive mate, I'll give you something to fuckin dive for"

Everyone in the ground thought, oh shit.....Ref sort of shrugged and said "nah, it's reyt enough"

That tackle is one of the highlights of Lunny's career.

That tackle is one of the highlights of Lunny's career.
It’s the only positive I can remember
Anyone who rushes to the fans pointing at the name on his shirt with his bottom lip out gets all he deserves
God knows what sort of character check we did on him, can only assume it was reported back as selfish bastard who likes to pass backwards

Was he sat watching Norwood and Fleck chew his biscuits and drink his coffee for him, the lazy arsed ****.
They'd have just given em away or knocked em out of bounds.

They're both as culpable as Lundstram for the non appearance of our midfield for most of this season.

The problem created by Wilder is that one injury to Berge and none of them are under pressure for their places.

They'd have just given em away or knocked em out of bounds.

They're both as culpable as Lundstram for the non appearance of our midfield for most of this season.

The problem created by Wilder is that one injury to Berge and none of them are under pressure for their places.

Absolutely agree that they are also in the no show camp this season and both of them can have no complaints if they are either moved on or begin the season getting splinters in their arse as they sit on the bench. As you say the entire midfield this season has been deplorable.

What I would say is the difference though is that whilst Norwood and Fleck have been total crap this season, they have at least looked like they were trying for the majority of the matches, whilst good ol Lunny simply hasn't. I can accept players being not good enough, but I can't stomach players who week in week out look like they couldn't give a rats arse to the cause. Forget about his contract issue thats just a side issue, it's the lack of effort which makes Lunny stand out for total criticism.

Last year lundstram was one of our best players and was easily our best player of the season before sander Berge was signed and put as square peg in lundstrams position

He wasn't even in the team every week when Berge came in. He was awful from Liverpool away onwards and lost his place in a few games to Besic. He wasn't anywhere near one of our best players. He had a 3 month purple patch in 3 seasons

Some of the takes on lundstram are pretty embarrassing and show how fickle our fans can be and football fans in general

The majority of the takes are baseless around his performances and come from wilder hanging him out to dry and negotiating his contract in public

Last year lundstram was one of our best players and was easily our best player of the season before sander Berge was signed and put as square peg in lundstrams position

Lundstram has also played equally as crap as most other players this season fleck/Norwood/Stevens/basham maybe they haven't received the same grief as they are still under contract after this season

Yes he should not be playing as he has no future after 2 weeks and shouldn't have played since relegation was confirmed (blame heckingbottom)

Id like to say a big thank you to John Lundstram for been one of our stand out players in the best season I have witnessed as a SUFC fan

Thank you John and all the best in your future ventures and no I am not his dad
Nearly 24 hours later and no likes 👀

He wasn't even in the team every week when Berge came in. He was awful from Liverpool away onwards and lost his place in a few games to Besic. He wasn't anywhere near one of our best players. He had a 3 month purple patch in 3 seasons
I’m not even convinced he had a 3 month purple patch. He did a few good things in a few games imho. He wasnt anything like a very good player but his stats were greal because he was playing in an excellent team.

Remember how we all felt when we realised he would be starting in the premier league? That's the player he was. Had a good spell for us after years of not doing much at a lower level. I don't hold it on him that he wasn't very good..

I would have expected Steve gerrard to be able to spot a decent midfield player.
Honestly expected him to go to Burnley.

be no hiding place for him up in glasgow if he acts the twat with rangers

🤣🤣🤣🤣 And the Rangers fans say Fleck and McBurnie are dug shite ha ha haaaaaa, the poor fuckers ain't seen anything yet. The idle twat will show them a whole new level of dug shite, I almost feel sorry for the sweaties 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 good fucking ridance. To be honest I wouldn't even wish him on Celtic and I hate them fuckers.

Glttl. Stood in for Coutts after his injury and for a game or two was ok but then couldn't match up (not surprising really). Disappeared in the squad til S1 premier league and had half a dozen decent games. If he'd been the answer to our problems he'd have taken over the midfield at the start of the promotion season when we were woeful. Instead we brought in Norwood who is a much better player. No hard feelings from me everybody should do the best for themselves and ignore their employer- who ultimately will act in their own interests.

That we never properly replaced Mark Duffy is one of life’s great mysteries...and one of the reasons we are where we are
It didn’t seem to matter the season after we released him.

He's a quality box to box midfielder at that level. I have been his biggest fan since we signed him. Argued his corner in every pile on since coutts got injured. I was so pleased to be vindicated when he 'came good' in that first prem season. We finally played a system that suited him and the stars aligned and he was finally physically and mentally ready to take his chance, along with our system changing, it was a match made in heaven. I wouldnt go as far as to say he was my 'favourite player' in the championship promotion season because that would almost be impossible but he was the one player i felt we should and perhaps could have utilised more and took way more stick than he deserved to.

However, after watching some of his performances this season. I have no words. After 25 years of watching us every week I have never seen a player give less than him. It was almost a parody at times. Some of his performances were worse than Lee Baxter away at Burnley which i was at. He's surpassed that. I absolutely despise the bloke. I'm not reactionary as a person in general, but i broke my tv remote because i threw it at the wall during one game last season after watching him literally kick the ball out of play 3 times in a row. Every bit of good will i had for him was eaten away to the point I have grown to hate his voice. Hate his hair. Hate the way he runs. Hate his smile. I wouldn't piss on the bloke if he was on fire. It has also contributed to the loss of respect of Wilder that ive developed, due to him picking him week in week out despite the fact it went against everything i thought Wilder stood for.

It's going to take something seriously horrendous for me to hate a united player more than I hate this bloke. He will either do really well in Scotland and get a new contract in 4 years and finish his career there, or this disgustingly bad work ethic will continue and he will be at Livingstone in 18 months and out of contract in 3. I dont care any more. Just want him to be miserable.

Back
Top Bottom