CONFIRMED Lundstram to Rangers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Disappointed Rangers didn't win it, despite Lundstram. Over the competition they deserved it , without doubt

When does a chance like that come again.....

Disappointed Rangers didn't win it, despite Lundstram. Over the competition they deserved it , without doubt

When does a chance like that come again.....
I've not watched the final but from the BBC commentary it sounded like Frankfurt were by far the better team? It is a shame for Rangers though, I'm one of the few who would like to see both Glasgow clubs play in England but at the same time that would screw over the rest of the SPL.

Thanks ndlovu

I bet Lundstram regrets not signing a contract now a real career low for him playing in a European final with 100,000 rangers fans singing songs about him
Yeah having 100k sectarian knuckledragging bootlicking morons singing your name...halcyon days 🤣🤣...and no I do not like Celtic, for similar reasons. Also, he's crap and not anywhere close to any of our 1st team CMs. Glad he fcked off, miserable twat.

He was very poor in the game, how he never got booked I’ll never know. Watched him a few times this season and he now seems a very dirty nasty player. Barring the odd rash challenge I remember him pulling out of a lot of tackles with us but now he is going through players on a regular basis, honestly can’t remember him being like that with us or did I have the blinkers on and he’s always been like that and a bit of a thug?

Lundstram is and always will be a very overrated wanker....I care as much about Rangers not winning as they would have done about us losing the play off.....not interested.....their team is mid table championship and not required in English football
Hear hear!

I thought he looked a little out of his depth last night despite him playing in his much preferred role as one of two holding midfielders. His touch looked heavy and he struggled to make many forward passes.

That said, I'm sure he's not regretting leaving Utd - he'll be on more money than he's ever been before, is playing in Europe and has supporters that seem to rate him.

Yeah having 100k sectarian knuckledragging bootlicking morons singing your name...halcyon days 🤣🤣...and no I do not like Celtic, for similar reasons. Also, he's crap and not anywhere close to any of our 1st team CMs. Glad he fcked off, miserable twat.

Alan in all fairness he has just played a starring role in rangers run to a European final so yes he is better than our starting midfielders as he has just proven

So he clearly isn’t crap

Alan in all fairness he has just played a starring role in rangers run to a European final so yes he is better than our starting midfielders as he has just proven

So he clearly isn’t crap
Maybe not crap, but last season was shameful how he coasted through a season with minimum effort and lots of disrespect for us fans.

I have a Yeovil supporting mate over here in NZ and every week after watching us he would ask, "why do they keep picking him? He just dosent try" he was quite incredulous as to why he kept getting a game.

Most ex Blades I genuinely wish well when they leave. Not this fella i have zero respect for him.

And.......it's the Huns.

So he clearly isn’t crap
Starring role! He played shite...as usual. I watched the game, he was dogshit...as usual. Plus he plays in a shite league where players barely good enough for EFL 1 play for the other teams, except celtic. Not fit to lace ANY of our CM's boots.

Last edited:
Barring the odd rash challenge I remember him pulling out of a lot of tackles with us but now he is going through players on a regular basis, honestly can’t remember him being like that with us or did I have the blinkers on and he’s always been like that and a bit of a thug?
Its cuz the premier league is much faster than the standard he's playing now.

He tried to go through players plenty of times last season but just ended up getting skinned 🤣

Back
Top Bottom