Lundstram Poll - should he be in the team rest of the season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Should Lundstram start or be anywhere near the team for the rest of the season

• Yes

Votes: 26 4.4%
  • No, get out of our team!

Votes: 571 95.6%

• Total voters

The poll refers to being near the team. On that basis yes he should be. That doesn’t mean he will start every or indeed any match

Wouldn't that mean he'd be getting paid for doing nothing ? I'm sure he'd love that...... :rolleyes:
He's going to get paid anyway.

Would you prefer he gets paid and takes valuable development minutes and experience from someone else that will be here next year or should we continue to build his experience to no benefit to SUFC.

It's not as if he's likely to become a key figure in an 8 game winning streak, is it?😂

I doubt that anyone believes we will not be playing in the Championship next season, where hopefully the opposition will not be as tuff. and that's the time we start to play the young ones, and for some that will be a big enough step.
The last thing they will wont to do I should imagine is what some want to do with Brewster, and that is to destroy their confidence by playing them at this level too early. IMO...

Me, I don't mean to upset John with a no. A neighbour works with Lundstram's aging aunt and John reads this forum see. I wanna be polite to John or he'll be saddened.

Hope he does read this forum, it'll be the first useful thing he's done all season.

Strolled about picked a wage up been a key part in unseating wilder.. Looked after himself.. Gets a red card three games from the end of the season.. ( my crystal balls out here) and league one quality all day long.... Everything that Paul Coutts was he isn't..

Big selfish fuck nut.. Fuck off..

Hope he does read this forum, it'll be the first useful thing he's done all season.

Strolled about picked a wage up been a key part in unseating wilder.. Looked after himself.. Gets a red card three games from the end of the season.. ( my crystal balls out here) and league one quality all day long.... Everything that Paul Coutts was he isn't..

Big selfish fuck nut.. Fuck off..
He's not the only fucktard earning a wage for nothing though. John Fleck anyone?

I don't want him anywhere near the team to be honest. But he makes up the 11 and can't think of anyone to stick in the position at the minute.

Is it within the game rules to field just 10 men from the off?

I’d like to say a word on his behalf.

Lundstram makes me larf.

He looked good for the 1st part of last season.
This season he looks like the Lundstram that couldn't break into the starting 11 of the promotion season.
That is the only time he's looked useful for us, in all his time here. He was ineffective in previous seasons.

Maybe he isn't being a callous mercenary who can't be arsed, maybe he's dropped back to previous useless standards.

I remember the outrage, from myself included, that we were heading into our first PL season with a flat midfield 3, including Lundstram - a sense of inadequacy. Maybe this is just that resurfacing.

Yeah you’re right. I hate to have to say it but I very firmly feel Lunny’s not an asset to the team.

Yeah but consider this. If you were on 8k a week playing well and were booted out by an incoming unproven player on 40k a week what would that do to your motivation? Huh?

I’m assuming the professional coaching staff armed with the latest technology regards individual performance statistics know more than amateurs.
They use all the information and history at hand and choose the best team.....if Lundstram is in the team then there’s a reason.

Even if that is true, this season is already over and the plan should be for the future.

Lundstram will be gone and should not be playing as much as he is. Give the youngsters a chance to show if they can be a part of the future.

Probably should have been binned off as soon as he refused his new contract.

Definitely should have been binned after how he subsequently performed.

Yes we had injuries, but with relegation confirmed in all but name several weeks ago, it was a perfect opportunity to play one of the U-23s. Instead we get this mardy cunt strolling about.

I find it absolutely unbelievable, staggering in fact the difference in treatment between Duffy and Lundstram who were both in similar contract situations.

For Wilder to completely bomb Duffy out and then treat Lundstram like he has this season is a total insult to Duffy. It says a lot that Duffy still talks good of the club on social media and is still a much loved ex-player. Who knows how Duffy would have performed should he have been allowed to play in the premier league, but I’m pretty certain at no point would he have jacked it in like Lundstram has.

He should have been got rid of well before now and the least we could have done was to pay someone to have him in January, at least we wouldn't have started every game this year with 10 vs the oppositions 12.

How many "decent" games has he played for us? A dozen in the Champ/1st half last season?

Surprised there wasn’t a shouldn’t be allowed to live option

Back
Top Bottom