Lundstram Poll - should he be in the team rest of the season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Should Lundstram start or be anywhere near the team for the rest of the season

• Yes

Votes: 26 4.4%
  • No, get out of our team!

Votes: 571 95.6%

• Total voters

Peaktrade

Reaction score
I am sorry to create 'another' Lundstram thread, but I feel it needs to be seen through statistics how many people want him in our team. Question, should Lundstram start or be anywhere near the team for the rest of the remaining season?

Personally. No! If I was at the ground, I would boo at you so hard! I feel a large selection of the crowd would too... Sir Wilder has made it known that the crowd played a big part of the season / team.. well yes we do because if no one is performing or wage thieving like Lundstram, we would make it known to make sure they're never back in the side or at least they would try to perform!!

I am sick and tired of seeing him on the team sheet. Since the beginning of this season I didn't want Sir C*ntstram anywhere near the team, and he's still here!
Start ANYONE.. I don't care who, just anyone who is willing to put a shift in ahead of him...

Please don't let my thoughts influence you... I feel how I feel... for the love of the blades!

Hopefully gets his dream move to Peterborough on 5k a week

I’d rather have any other footballer from any club in the football league in the team. They can’t be any worse, even Bannan.

Of all the players who’ve picked up long-term or multiple short-term injuries this year, it just had to be this motherfucker who stays fit, healthy and available throughout.

Its like owning a Ferrari, a Lamborghini and a Porsche and all 3 being worked on in a garage, meanwhile your comedy unicycle that makes you look stupid is still available every day.

Of all the players who’ve picked up long-term or multiple short-term injuries this year, it just had to be this motherfucker who stays fit, healthy and available throughout.

Its like owning a Ferrari, a Lamborghini and a Porsche and all 3 being worked on in a garage, meanwhile your comedy unicycle that makes you look stupid is still available every day.
He reminds me of the clown car at the circus
As soon as it shows up it collapses into fucking pieces

I watched yesterday its like the old lundstrum can't be bothered

As mentioned previously, Lundstram was finished for me when he gave that petulant display after scoring the winner at home to Bournemouth in February 2020.

That little tantrum was utterly contrary to everything that we were led to believe about the togetherness and attitude of the squad that Wilder assembled.

The fact that he has subsequently been not only picked but a seemingly undroppable mainstay of the team ever since has been a mystery, particularly as he has been directly culpable in many of the critical turning point moments that have put us on the road to this car crash of a season.

Can't believe that not only did he play yesterday, he stayed in for the full game. Looked totally disinterested. Be great if no one comes for him. He's not really selling himself to potential buyers.

As mentioned previously, Lundstram was finished for me when he gave that petulant display after scoring the winner at home to Bournemouth in February 2020.

That little tantrum was utterly contrary to everything that we were led to believe about the togetherness and attitude of the squad that Wilder assembled.

The fact that he has subsequently been not only picked but a seemingly undroppable mainstay of the team ever since has been a mystery, particularly as he has been directly culpable in many of the critical turning point moments that have put us on the road to this car crash of a season.
Its been mentioned a few times on here about his petulance after the Bournemouth goal, does anyone have a video clip as I don't remember the incident ?

Cheers.

I still don't understand who is playing in his place?

People say Bogle but he's a 20 year old who has never played or trained in that role. He is also defensively highly dubious and lightweight. Playing RWB covers up some of this but he's going to be all over the shop in an alien position against world class opposition. It also might damage him as a player.

People say Ampadu but then who is playing at the back? Also, Ampadu doesn't play in that role, as such. He's more of a deep midfielder when he plays and Norwood isn't capable of playing RCB.

People say play an U-23 but they've never played men's football. They might not start if loaned to a League 2 team and yet they're expected to just be competitive against world class opposition. It would probably ruin them.

This is a squad issue and we've been left with a completely unbalanced squad. In the current system, I can't see it. Since we have no RWB for the next game (unless Bash recovers), we might have to. Prince is right when he asks why we have 6 strikers.

I’m assuming the professional coaching staff armed with the latest technology regards individual performance statistics know more than amateurs.
They use all the information and history at hand and choose the best team.....if Lundstram is in the team then there’s a reason.

Waste of time really Poll wont achieve anything sadly.

I'm just gonna chuck a novel view out there, bear with me...

...we should drop Lundstram.

(Dons tin hat).

He looked good for the 1st part of last season.
This season he looks like the Lundstram that couldn't break into the starting 11 of the promotion season.

Back
Top Bottom