Lundstram Poll - should he be in the team rest of the season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Should Lundstram start or be anywhere near the team for the rest of the season

• Yes

Votes: 26 4.4%
  • No, get out of our team!

Votes: 571 95.6%

• Total voters

I'm just amazed that there are allegedly 21 people our there who have voted 'Yes'.

Admittedly a few may be naughty little piglets voting to annoy the vast majority of us Blades, but fuck me sideways, if any Blade has answered 'yes' after watching this total tit wanks pitiful efforts in a red and white shirt throughout this season then I fear that they may need sectioning.

If not for the countless fuck ups and stray passes that he has made, surely to all that is holy the absolute complete lack of effort v Leeds not finally got through to everyone that he simply does not care any more? It couldn't have been more obvious. He's shirking it and has been for most if not all of this season. An insult to have him in a Blades shirt.

And yet 21 still answered 'Yes'. Seriously WTF... 😳😂

Yeah but consider this. If you were on 8k a week playing well and were booted out by an incoming unproven player on 40k a week what would that do to your motivation? Huh?
He was already playing crap b4 Berge came.Short Memories, he has only played about 6 decent games since he signed,even when playing well, he kept trying ridiculous square passes that got intercepted.Always looked to pass backwards or sideways.Most of his goals came from the team opening them up and him arriving unmarked in the box.Final and last game should have been after Bournemouth at home last season.Freeman was still here and deserved a shirt, Lundstram has not since B4 Berge.

He doesn’t want to be here

He won’t be here after the season

he’s adding nowt with his performances

We aren’t going to win either way and the results are basically irrelevant.

so why not blood a youngster, get them some experience, that might at least have some upside longer term.

YES !!!
, I think he should be made to play every last minute, why should we be the only ones to suffer......... :eek:

I see both N'Diaye, who could play the no 10 role alongside Didzy in a 3-4-2-1 perhaps and Bring who could come in like for like, both scored in a creditable draw vs FC Business Plan.

I see both N'Diaye, who could play the no 10 role alongside Didzy in a 3-4-2-1 perhaps and Bring who could come in like for like, both scored in a creditable draw vs FC Business Plan.

Yes yes yes, but you must remember that we absolutely must stick to the same rigid formation that has worked so so well for us this season and keep playing the same effortless plank in midfield cos it's written in the rules#.

# Rules framed and hanging above Chris Wilders en suite shitter.

There must under no circumstances be an attempt to change this winning team or the fluid attacking positive formation that has got us 4 wins already this season.

So away with you and your blasphemous talk about N'Diaye and Brunt.

Actually, it's a full on stonk 'Yes' from me. Get em both in and drop the Muppet who shall not be named asap.

Get him away from the first team infact get him away from any of our teams serious waste of time might as well.play with 8 men because Norwood and stevens arnt far behind.

I think the fact Lundstram was in the team last season as well as this demonstrates how poor the team rebuild was following promotion. Midfield has been a huge failure this season, failing to support the defence with too many mistakes and lack of cover and totally failing to support the forwards. The forwards get a lot of stick but the major team failures have been in midfield. The worst of all has been Lundstram, closely followed by Norwood.
ps I think Norwood will be fine next season in the championship.

Yes yes yes, but you must remember that we absolutely must stick to the same rigid formation that has worked so so well for us this season and keep playing the same effortless plank in midfield cos it's written in the rules#.

# Rules framed and hanging above Chris Wilders en suite shitter.

There must under no circumstances be an attempt to change this winning team or the fluid attacking positive formation that has got us 4 wins already this season.

So away with you and your blasphemous talk about N'Diaye and Brunt.

Actually, it's a full on stonk 'Yes' from me. Get em both in and drop the Muppet who shall not be named asap.
Makes me laugh that the team who has lost 24/30 has a fear of trying something different because they don't want to 'open up' and get beat! Again...

I'm just amazed that there are allegedly 21 people our there who have voted 'Yes'.

Admittedly a few may be naughty little piglets voting to annoy the vast majority of us Blades, but fuck me sideways, if any Blade has answered 'yes' after watching this total tit wanks pitiful efforts in a red and white shirt throughout this season then I fear that they may need sectioning.

If not for the countless fuck ups and stray passes that he has made, surely to all that is holy the absolute complete lack of effort v Leeds not finally got through to everyone that he simply does not care any more? It couldn't have been more obvious. He's shirking it and has been for most if not all of this season. An insult to have him in a Blades shirt.

And yet 21 still answered 'Yes'. Seriously WTF... 😳😂

The answer is obviously yes.

Lundstram needs to shoulder as much of the humiliation and blame as possible so that when we ship him out at the end of the season the new manager can say "Thank god we're rid of that tosser holding you back". He'll then play a compilation of Lundstram costing us goals and points thus allowing the remaining squad to forget all about last season and start again with confidence.

We finally have the perfect opportunity to properly make use of a scapegoat and the vast majority of our fans want to pass it up? If we drop him now and form doesn't improve then we have nothing.

I wish the fans were at the ground to show how much we do not want this guy in the team!

Back
Top Bottom