Lundstram contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We need every player in the squad available, so hope he'll stay motivated and available until January. Obviously we've got Osborn, and Fleck in a bit, to come in at LCM. Not sure what we'd do if Berge got an injury though.

I think Lundstram's had an ok start to the season, better than end of last.

We might just get our money back on him, I think he is only here because there were no realistic offers for him. The trouble is he is taking a squad spot up and a wage, for that he thinks he only has to run about in the 1st half. Play Berger on the right Ampadu or Norwood in the centre with Fleck or Osborn on the left, it leaves us short of back up for right midfield unless Rodwell gets off his arse but I wouldn't have Lundstram anywhere near the team.
Lundstram had a great half season last year and thinks he is worth more than we are prepared to pay him if he don't want to be here the quicker he is gone the better after all it worked out well for his mate Duffy. I think he might be moving back down the divisions in January as I doubt he will have much interest from the Premier League.

Think there will only be Rangers in for Lunny come Jan, but why would anybody pay for him when he will be free 5 months after??

I would be shocked and disappointed if Lundstram was still in the matchday squad now.
I’ll be shocked if he’s not frankly. We don’t have a big squad, nothing has changed in the situation that wasn’t already the case in preseason (ie sell if we can, keep if we can’t), and he’s got a part to play till January.

This is probably perhaps the only benefit from a lack of fans at games – he can continue playing without a segment booing “the contract rebel” if he plays.

Think there will only be Rangers in for Lunny come Jan, but why would anybody pay for him when he will be free 5 months after??
If someone is really keen on him, they'd beat the summer queue by signing him in January, like we did with Berge.

If he don't get any game time till next season he might not be much use to anyone until this time next season you soon lose the match sharpness. Waiting to go for free might not be a good option. As it is he isn't doing himself any favours strolling about in the 2nd half like he has in the last few games. Fuck him off away from the team.

If this rumour is true ! probably Wilder sabre rattling !
Could be Wilder has told him to find a club in the window as we will not give him 1st team opportunities in the new year to put himself in the shop window as he is on a free in the summer.

Could be totally wrong of course if he has a club lined up.Lack of1st team football will not help him to find one if not already got one waiting in the wings.

Back
Top Bottom